E-Toxx DirectDrive VS Trampa Vesc6 VS Leopard 8072-170kv VS Nowind

Mock up on 10’s looks sick I reckon !!! :thinking:

15 Likes

Hey Thats excact the same tires i tried… Which Hubs you use? Does your tires smells like baddest plastic too? My workshop smells all over… :grin:

2 Likes

The tyres I’ve got don’t have much of a smell, the hubs are off a old 800w brushed Chinese board. Shouldn’t be to hard to make them fit, just extended axels and a drive adapter… heavy tho

1 Like

yeah they are really heavy TRUE

1 Like

Post that video bro!

1 Like

Hi, I have a Trampa with 136Kv motors, 6200 mah 40C 6S zippy (4 of them, two per motor, so 12S). What settings would you recommend for motor max current and battery max current. Also, where did you get your two bags that you have your batteries in. And finally, where did you get the case for your VESC6’s? I wished I saw the direct drive before buying the trampa belt drive!

I think its thick heat shrink rubber and heavy duty velcro around the batteries but i aint sure, the vesc6 case is available here.

Hey Nowind,

Can you give us an update on the complete parts list?

I’m looking to do the exact similar setup minus the damper and wider trucks.

Thank you, your setup is my dream!

Hey

Complete Parts list?

VESC-6 APS 80100-130kv (will not work with “not” extendet Trucks) 12S8P VTC6 Battery GT2B Remote E-Toxx Gear Drive Trampa HolyPro Deck

Anything missing?

Regards Jens

2 Likes

Hey @Nowind, Could you tell me what trucks are you using ??

Custom ones. Not available actually.

1 Like

@Nowind what do you mean extended trucks Could you tell me their diameters?

And what kind of range do you get with those batteries?

I believe it can make a distance of 35 km

ciao la tua bild trampa a che velocità speed km/h arriva . mi puoi dire le specifiche distanza velocità batteria x costruirlo grazie

Hey

Dont understand Dude

2 Likes

Hi Jens,

he is asking about your max speed and distance with your battery of your build…

Cheers (It is Italian)…

yes, I’m new

Hey

Board is driven with an average of 30wh/km

Cheers

1 Like

When I first reached 50 in my trampa, i thougt “this is too much”, and it is hard to control… after a couple of months I needed more speed, made some mods and reached the same feeling again, now i’m using motocross protection but my limit is how much I want to spend and my wife… I agree with @Nate good balanced wheels, a holypro and the right dampass i still feel it can go faster.

1 Like