E-Toxx DirectDrive VS Trampa Vesc6 VS Leopard 8072-170kv VS Nowind

Honest ?, I actually thought CNC’ing is your Business, so your Workshop is “Just” a Hobby-Workshop ? Cause on Photos of your newest Suff i was alway jelously luring at all your fancy Tools and Machines in the Picture-background. And man, your Workshop looks like licked compared to mine.

Whats your “Brot-Job” then ?

Greets Notger

Yap i´m working as a milling machine operator for about 20h the week for a small company in my hometown. The rest of the day i´m working in my own company (-;

Yeah if you have an look for industrial CNC machines you will be scared what they cost… even for the smallest models from good companys you will pay easily 100K… toolchanger, inner coolent etc

So even if ya spend 20k on a CNC its just “hobby grade” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t know whether to laugh :grinning: or cry :sob:! I think 15k is well above hobby grade, but the results speak for themselves! It also puts some perspective on the prices of your products … which suddenly look incredibly reasonable! :+1:

3 Likes

I sorta wish someone would create a thread on a step by step guide with parts used to create their own cnc mill.

I’d hate to fuck up a 10k+ project.

At least in German Language there are dozends of Forums about that Topic. Pretty sure same for English speaking Persons.

A Friend of mine recently built a cnc-mill. His mill was around 5K materials and is (rarely) able to mill big solid aluminium Parts but at the End it was a 10+K machine cause it took nearly all the leisure Time of his last two years to build this thing. And at the End its still a Hobby-mill and not a Professional 10+K Mill.

I stick to my good old Emcomat 8.6 Mill from the 70’s cause adding CNC’ing into my list of Hobbys would not let any Time left for Family.

1 Like

Exactly thats, the kind of Hobby-mill i’m talking about. A nice Machine with a lot op potential of personal developement , but still not a professional CNC_mill for producing advanced “Things”.

But an absolute amazing Hobby for sure.

1 Like

This is what I’m going to attempt to build.

1 Like

Hello then I ask you com I paid you both esc roxxy?

Hello then I ask you how much did you sell both roxxy esc?

About 180 EUR for one :

https://www.der-schweighofer.at/Drehzahlregler-Roxxy-Bl-Control-9120-12-120-150A-Opto-a73758

Very happy with the Roxxies

1 Like

Roxxys are super powerfull but they need a sensitiv brake finger :wink:

Got a pair left, upgradet with YGE 9Caps Bank… 230€ for both with prog card… shipping US 22€

2 Likes

tons of fun… heavy setup but heavy torque :rofl:

21 Likes

About 2.5k for a mini mill conversion. Thats not to bad lol. or just buy a Tormach for 7k+

1 Like

Damnit Jens, you should really show up to the next Mad Max filmset with that board :smiley:

7 Likes

Awesome Jens :smile:Keep it durty !! Yes, it looks like an heavy session !

(What could be next … Big wheel from 8/9" classic to 10" real off road tire like duffman to keep transfert all this power to the mudground ?! :blush: )

Hey Dude,

haha yeah thanks always great fun… you will be not surprised but i already tested some 10Inch wheels … but i getted big problems with unbalanced wobbling, heavy as hell in the end they dont hold up… maybe the hub was to small or the Tirepressure not enough anyway they just turned off the valve … hahaha

I got a video, need to upload it

Brudi you are right, thats really a great Vehicle for a little road fight :skull_and_crossbones: Thanks, great comment!

6 Likes

Are these the 9" from Trampa?

Actually mounted are Trampa / Primo Striker in 9Inch On Flame Cryptic Hub

Cheers

3 Likes

ho :open_mouth: hahaha !! Awesome… ok thanks for your feeedback once gain, I see what you mean :wink: myabe just for slow crossing ride, on snow or sand trail …

1 Like