E-Toxx DirectDrive VS Trampa Vesc6 VS Leopard 8072-170kv VS Nowind

i respectfully disagree, old snowboarder and have burton step ins from back in the day. great for snow but e board riding is way different. I do use straps on my e boards but not heal strap for just that reason. my board is a beast roughly 20 HP and close to 60 lbs so can rip my legs clean off if it came to that. I am a bit long in the tooth at 52 so need the straps for better control a i am not that nimble and cant reach down to grab deck to carve but snap in’s would be bad in a wreck as you cant get into a tuck and are not going to roll with board strapped to your feet. just my 2 cent and i am still learning but have cruised well over 1000 miles on street and dirt and have the scars to prove it… even falling from a stand still with feet strapped in can be bad. Anyone else care to sound off? would luv to know for sure as i doubt i will survive yet another trip to the ER :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this helps allot aswell

4 Likes

This looks very nice bro

Whitetrucks with colored alloy … sexy

Hi,

did you plan you port to other truck your system? please contact me, I would like to use it with my Hypertruck system from Lacroix as its trun radius is a pure shit when you set bushing to high speed configuration.

Oh my for real,Fucking gawd… i want and NEEEEED to understand whats going to happen here… rad.