E-Toxx DirectDrive VS Trampa Vesc6 VS Leopard 8072-170kv VS Nowind

Pssst dont tell them :wink:

1 Like

Well Done!! As usual you have outdone yourself. How did you clamp the trucks to mill the ends?

50€ for the brackets, Fits for FX-Racing Steering Damper on Trampa Channeltruck Baseplate Part 8mm thick Hanger Part 10mm thick 7075-T6 Aluminium

You can drill the two needet holes in the Baseplate by your own, if you will do it precise… Or take a drilled Infinity Baseplate in silver for 35€

Bushing optional 8pcs for do a complete Board 48€… Flangethickness 2mm For me it fits perfect but its possible thats not work on every Baseplate/Hanger… trampa solds them in different thicknessés…

Not for sale Dude.

TRUE

Thanks man. With a clamping arm.

Cheers

3 Likes

Oh man… No words are coming… :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see the video !

1 Like

Ok thanks,I would buy it at that price. but the stabilizer i have is slightly diff. can you see how ur bracket can work with this?

Also isnt it better to make a L shape bracket and attach the the truck screws on the deck rather than drilling holes in the truck?

No it will not fit, sorry.

I dont have machines for doing L Shape brackets.

Installed a new Battery Checker :

Nice little device, you can connect up to 12S Lipo, includet are LED and Beepers, Over and Undervoltage programmable … etc

About 50€…

14 Likes

Do you have a link for these battery meters? ~e~Stupid me… it’s almost written on the picture^^

2 Likes

Nice work Jenso!!! :hushed:

1 Like

Short one from this morning

17 Likes

mooooore!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to have as much “punch” as some of your older builds. Is this due to the 18650 cells or the vesc6?

Maybe its the video, but from driving its the most powerfull board i ever have…

2 Likes

So and how is speedwobbling improvement with the new damper ?

1 Like

impressive. This seems to be a beast under steroids. You make it look so easy to control but there’s a lot of body posture to ensure you keep your teeth on this. I’m equally impressed by how good you became with so much power under your feet.

1 Like

Yeah man, this thing looks like a monster! Impressive drifting skills forsure. So much harder than it looks. Keep falling on my ass :sweat_smile:

What’s your thoughts so far on the dampers and wider wheelbase?

2 Likes

Not that easy to answer. In generell i like it but it will not take away all unstable/speedwobbling from the board. Not sure what comes from the extendet spurwidth, i think its less stable as with regular trucks. Without Dampas the Springs can jump out of position. You can really lock the truck in seconds or have it loose like without dampas… but in the end you have to find a good setting with all this adjustable parameters…

@okp thanks Bro Its really a beast, you can do wheelies from standstill ! Biggest Problem is to gain some grip, the wheels are start to spin so fast… Thinking of bigger wheels actually

@benjammin thanks Bro you really have to try a sensored setup with loads of torque like this… awesome
See above for my first thoughts on the damper

Thanks

2 Likes

I’m working on a HS11 deck with Ultimate hangers but I don’t want to use bindings or foot straps do I needed to soften steering to be able to make close turns. My idea was to use inside holes for the springs such as in the mini Vertigo trucks but is impossible to do it on the ultimate hanger, there’s no way to drill inner position springs.

Is there a solution you could suggest?, you seem to have an answer for every challenge about building eboards! :grin:

What about running with no dampas? I am also building a hs11. I currently have without dampas, but seems kind of wobbly.

How dess it feel at slow speed turns?

Hey jenz I tried to find something similar to the battery checker in USA, I guess shipping from Germany would be prohibitive.

I really like the idea, Evolve does it as well, so I guess there should be something similar with Bluetooth connectivity