E-Toxx DirectDrive VS Trampa Vesc6 VS Leopard 8072-170kv VS Nowind

Some more footage from yesterday… greasing… steering damper…

Cheers

16 Likes

Your videos are always mesmerizing!

I guess you’ve decreased the spring tension in order to reduce steering pressure and adjusted the steering damper to avoid wobbles, so do you feel more comfortable now with the steering damper with loose trucks at high speeds does it turns easier than an ultimate with no damper?

If I add the a 6mm plate to the hanger the spring will definitely be super tight, 6mm is a lot, on those springs, how about making a supporting plate with the truck shape to fill the holes where the inner spring retainer will be, bolted by the sides? I’ll test the outter position first, maybe inner position won’t be needed.

I accept your offer to buy the lipo checker, just let me know the price to ship it to Miami Florida and I’ll send you a paypal payment. I really appreciate the gesture!

SHOW US SOME LOGS! :smiling_imp: I’m really curious how many amps those 80100 motors pull duing Your rides.

1 Like

Yap no dampa, about 5mm preloadet springs, lots of steering possible… but not more then on a Ultimate without Dampas.

Dont understand It …? Whats your plan?

Yeah order placed, let you know once it shipped how much it cost. Send me your Adress via PM and your paypal.

Have to think on it the next time…

Hi Alan, you can drill an additional hol for the inner position. It’s tight, but it works.

Frank

1 Like

Are you sure Jenz?

Don’t you think it would affect the structure of the truck?

1 Like

frank, pardon my ignorance, what are the differences between the outer and inner positions?

how much leverage the trucks have on the springs/dampers…

I would not counter sink the bolts… If you are not going totally crazy, the hanger will survive. You will need the Carver Baseplate to do that tweak.

Frank

1 Like

I already got the carver baseplate, so you suggest to just drill the holes on the hanger even though it will leave the hanger with just little aluminum support?

I’ll do exactly that @Trampa hope it doesn’t break

What kind of wheels will you ride? Pneumatics create little Vibrations, while street wheels on rough roads might be problematic. You could also make an adaptor plate from 5mm aluminium (as Jens suggested), since the springs need pre-tension anyway. Assembly is still possible, using a clamp to lean the baseplate.

Personally I would prefer the adaptor plate.

Frank

I would not drill them in the Vertigo / Ultimate… better go with an Adapter IMO

Agreed! Should be easy to build. Frank

Добрый вечер,меня заинтересовал вопрос дифференциала левого и правого колеса подвески,скорость при повороте у них разная и при наличии двух двигателей,по одному на каждое колесо трака соответственно и разная нагрузка.Как этот вопрос и за счет чего решен на электрических лонгбордах ?

Hfu wrote: Good evening, I was interested in the question of the differential of the left and right wheels of the suspension, the speed at the turn in them is different and with two engines, one for each wheel of the wheel, respectively, and a different load. How this issue and due to what is solved on electric longboards?

Я даже не знаю, с чего начать. каждое колесо приводится в действие собственным контроллером скорости и двигателем и работает независимо друг от друга для достижения разных скоростей при повороте

vy dolzhny poprobovat’ google translate i lyubyye voprosy, kotoryye u vas yest’, i ispol’zovat’ funktsiyu poiska :mag_right: v verkhney chasti stranitsy i sdelat’ nekotoroye chteniye

Hi The wheels are not connected with each other, so they can turn with different speeds. No differential needet.

Feel free to ask.

Cheers Jenso

1 Like

You make beautify equipment and parts. What CNC machine are you using? Is it a commercial machine, or can this be done at home in my garage?

This can be done in your garage but be prepared, you’ll need some knowledge and deep pockets. I’m converting a mill right now and can’t hold on my 1,5k budget :confused:

1 Like

Its a hobbygrade machine but a very good one, spend around 15K. You can safe alot money if you build up the machine by yourself.

Thats true, its bottomless (-;

3 Likes