E-Toxx DirectDrive VS Trampa Vesc6 VS Leopard 8072-170kv VS Nowind

Sweet as Jenso Bro! :sunglasses: duel dampers… I just bought a couple Ohlins steering dampers for my eMTB too, I went for the piston type but not the rotary… (hopefully they don’t get in the way).

The video is going to be EPIC.

how much $$ you want for this full build without batteries?

1 Like

Think of a figure and quadruple it :joy:

Goddamn this build is so sick :heart_eyes:

Those are 9" tires right? Fits the wider wheelbase nicely :+1: Been a blast watching your stuff evolve over the last couple years! Can’t wait to see what comes next :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you rich for your kind words :+1:

Thanks Luke, original bushings comes from Trampa, could be Igus, but i dont know.

It dont hit the Motor, tight as **** but it free moving until full tilt Yap i would say you get more steering because their is no dampa anymore. So yes only springs actually.

First ride was nice, of course you have to play with settings and get on with it. No Dampas and the extendet Hanger is really agressive BUT its so NICE that you can now try to find the best compromise of steering and stability with one click… okay about 20 clicks on each damper :heart_eyes:

You are absolutely right about the loops of wires. I dont like it and it should be improved … TRUE

I think the 90degree option dont work out for me because of a lack of space between motor and hanger. But if the wires are all long enough it should be possible to manage them better.

Haha no nothing calculated :innocent: i even not know how to :laughing: still designing in 2D… oldschool :smirk:

Just addet some pockets where it was possible, for me it looks not that bad balanced…

have to say that this design is from beginning a compromise : Because it fits to the boltpattern thats in the standart direct drive wheelspur, and this is a 5-star design from the superstar hub… now with 6-star of CRYPTIC and HYPA and 3-star from PRIMO it gets complicated…

Also you loose the nice feature to change the inflated tire with attached Hubadapter, because the 6-spoke will not allow the full access to 5-star screws :confounded:

Best in real function is to go with one pattern… but actually i want this 9inch stuff and this dont work with the Superstar unfortunaly… So for perfect design i have to change the Bolting circle on the wheelspur also…

Thanks Copper, i orederd the linear ones first, because they where better available here. But they are not good to fit, looking forward to your solution.

Thanks Bro, yeah need some better weather … cant wait !

good question :relaxed: need a calculater :joy:

You wanna start with the steering damper parts for purchase ? :sweat_smile: Got some ready… you asked so nice for them :kissing_heart: Just kidding

:laughing: :innocent:

Thanks Ben, glad you like it. Yap 9Inch. Yes it fits well i think. For my taste it looks weired with 8Inch on this extendet Hanger AND It looks weired with 9Inch on regular one IMO

Haha yeah, at first a video would be nice :sunglasses: wait i need two … the Gummies Machine is still undriven caused due bad weather

also think about another fun project Big Inrunner on MTB

Thanks @all for your great comments… always a pleassure :raised_hands:

8 Likes

well throw some numbers at me… How much for the damper brackets only? how much for the whole board without battery?

Better weather? That thing is made for dirt. 100 times more so that my n00b build… :joy:

Can’t wait for a video.

10 Likes

Sorry for that,… :sweat_smile::zipper_mouth: :confounded: Sounds a bit like “how much …bitch”

So Jenso how much $$ for the board, including batteries, AND including you, tied to the Bindings :grinning::wink:

Actually weired idea, i could hang out on a rocking chair on the balcony with an remote in my hand and ride a JENSO-Board like hell, without getting hurt like i used to do now.

wait, we can buy @nowind now with bindings? who wants to chip in? i’ll pay for shipping and customs clearance! just put low dollar amount on product value to save me a couple bucks!

Ähäm, it think this thread should get moved to the market-place of the forum now !!! :laughing:

I’m in :laughing:! We could share the costs. I buy him without bindings and board for 2 weeks to finish my MTB and for cruising around. After that I can send him with bindings and board overseas. I’m afraid the shipping costs by air would be too expensive, maybe send him by boat?

are you implying we’d send him back? no way! :innocent:

ok,… roll-back…sorry, i started that thought

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

yeah so i really would like to go on holdiday, now it sounds its possible to let the board attached … this is really prefered by mine…

Overseas we have o check with immigration office, 10 years ago i tryed to visit the US with non Visa but for work… it was a very short trip they send me back with the next flight to europe … no BS

But yeah nice lets meet for a ride anywhere guys

Hang Loose

4 Likes

I wouldn’t buy a Jenso… he breaks way too much stuff… :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Pssst dont tell them :wink:

1 Like

Well Done!! As usual you have outdone yourself. How did you clamp the trucks to mill the ends?

50€ for the brackets, Fits for FX-Racing Steering Damper on Trampa Channeltruck Baseplate Part 8mm thick Hanger Part 10mm thick 7075-T6 Aluminium

You can drill the two needet holes in the Baseplate by your own, if you will do it precise… Or take a drilled Infinity Baseplate in silver for 35€

Bushing optional 8pcs for do a complete Board 48€… Flangethickness 2mm For me it fits perfect but its possible thats not work on every Baseplate/Hanger… trampa solds them in different thicknessés…

Not for sale Dude.

TRUE

Thanks man. With a clamping arm.

Cheers

3 Likes

Oh man… No words are coming… :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see the video !

1 Like