Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

Balls… if i sacrifice mine do i get a discount on the first batch? :wink:

1 Like

For that to happen, they have to exist already :smirk:

1 Like

Are these ever going to come back in stock?

I think last i talked to him it was a no.

Damn. Not to hijac the thread but does anyone have a dual fully enclosed box they would sell? If so pm me.

@Trdolan03 yes, this person does

Got one from @Skunk. Thanks though

2 Likes

FocBox Unity Heatsink plates are now available

9 Likes

Will you be getting the fly wheel pulleys back in stock soon?

1 Like

I’ve been unable to get on to the https://shop.3dservisas.eu website all week is there a server or some thing?

It works for me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Apple or pc? Maybe it’s a apple security thing

It works for me in a browser – and it works from the command-line from a server in an Amazon datacenter.

If you don’t have apple stuff, may I ask what error you’re seeing?

Safari cannot open the page it could not establish a secre connection to server. Same on Mac book and I phone. Would send a photo but I just get a error meagre about no space. Might have to wait untill I get back to a windows pc

For apple problems, I need a purchase order to assist further. Try a different brand next time.

1 Like

Mac Os and Safari works , i now tested

This site can’t provide a secure connection

shop.3dservisas.eu sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

mabe its me then only having a issue with that site on multiple devices. friends Mac had the same issue. only on 3d servises as well. I let you know if I work out what the issue was

Works on my iphone and ipad

I think its something to do with your browsers or etc, because the site runs on Shopify and it shouldnt have any issues as its serving 100th’s of thousands shops

1 Like

I think it’s might be some thing to do with ISP classing you as a adult site. (2 weeks it dident work we were on 2 difrent connections both places used talk talk)

We had issues with some pyrotechnics websites been blocked so found out we had child protection on but them sites gave us a warning that said talk talk blocked it and to contact the bill payer. 3D servisas just have a error page.

Working at a difrent location with a difrent ISP (virgin) works on all the devises and difrent browsers that would not connect before. Order placed in the end. Don’t know if that helps but that’s what I found out.