Dual FocBox fully enclosed CNC machined case

NICE!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

It could make a good tiny compact and nice looking sandwich with it, motor wires itch on there way ! Nice !! (IMO :blush:) FKN LEGEND credit inspiration :wink: (on his last vid)

1 Like

Didn’t quite understood

1 Like

it doesn’t really mind :wink: it’s a detail, just to say that this layout was inspired by @Nowind

Cause I don’t see what was his setup, but I like the compact factor here !

Cases are back in stock

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/FocBox

For those of you using the full case, are you using Bluetooth modules and if so where are you putting them?

I use the bluetooth module and the full case. Il could not manage to put the module inside. So, il. is attached to the bottom of the box. I got the receiver PCB out of its plastic case and it’s attached at the opposite side.

IMG_4587

2 Likes

Thank you @DavidC, that’s about what I was expecting I’d have to do. Did you do anything to the module to protect from moisture?

Yes, heatshrink tube closed with hotglue.

1 Like

Awesome thanks again for responding.

Use silicone conformal coating or drydrone to protect from moisture

1 Like

I just got one for my single motor board and the construction quality is fantastic!! I am going to trace the heat sync & cut a hole so I can drop it through the board and set it with epoxy & added silicone seal. That way I can still have my fully waterproofed enclosure and air cooling at the same time :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll take some pics and post them here as soon as I get it done.

2 Likes

Any idea when the cases will be back in stock and how long does it take to ship to the west coast of the U.S.?

Will be available in a week :slight_smile: Should take like 5-8 work days :slight_smile:

Awesome!!! Will you have any red ones?

The cases are back in stock, the red one will be available in a week time.

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/FocBox

2 Likes

Do you think you’ll end up making one for the unity?

Maybe if someone will provide one :wink:

1 Like