Dream Builds. What cool sh*t do you wanna build?

I want a board that cruises forever at 5 to 10 mph with a crazy reactive lighting system, and perhaps even an on board LED projector so that I can project sharks swimming along with me. I also want to load my race board to the gills with sensors and employ data logging and machine learning to improve efficiency, safety, heat managent visual and tactile feedback and more. Oh, and one with wire wheels and airbags that will do the hooptie.

2 Likes

Well I’m on my way to my first dream build. 30-35km 40km/h I’m thinking on a color scheme or topic for it, it doesn’t have a name jet, and may be with the colors of a WW2 combat plane

1 Like

I want a crazy mountain board that is 4wd with a massive 12s 3p lipo pack that can get me 30 miles and output 900 amps.

Dual drive with diff, powered by 80xx single motor mounted in the center.

1 Like

One of those big bubble things they have on beaches, except with a giant paragliding motor with an anti-sickness tablet pez dispenser

1 Like

I wanna build an electric car someday…

1 Like

This but a board and not a lunge image

1 Like

B…b…B…but why so many amps?:joy:

Ive always wanted to build a 4wd 80100 sized motor build. I want something that could tow a car uphill…

Senders work on an LY evo Haggy wheels Direct drive 12s4p 30q Unity That would be some cool shit

Actually screw the evo I want a haya

2 Likes

Haya won’t work with Haggy wheels :frowning:

1 Like

With gbomb brackets perhaps?

Then yes :slight_smile:

THIS!!! I want THIS!! How? What do I need?? Or where can I get one?