Dream Builds. What cool sh*t do you wanna build?

I’ve been looking into this for ages. Still can’t work out how to do it. My best option is to have an oled display that flips down from my helmet visor when I power on the board/helmet

2 Likes

lol, that’s what I named my first build after. Though it looks nothing like that. It’s just green and I like spoodermanz.

1 Like

Possible now with Google glass.

There are other products picking up where Google left off. You would need to develope an app for it or it may just work cause then Google powered watches just work.

Edit: just checked and Google has brought back the the glass and has been developing it more. So you could have all the Vesc data on HUD and even have GPS and other nice functions like a camera etc.

4 Likes

15 Likes

I want to build an electric freeboard a la leifboard

1 Like

Simply my MTBike one day …it would be sooo awesome :

But I still dream about that Secretly BadAss e-Vespa :yum: :

6 Likes

A Electric hydrofoil for next summer would be super cool. But way much more I would like to have an eMTB under 7kg with more than 30km range. That would be super fun just to drive around in the city and jump over everything I can find.

4 Likes

With a big ass fan on your back or on your board à la Deltawing plane…?

The future is here $899 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/308263621/jarvish-the-smartest-motorcycle-helmet-ever-made/description

5 Likes

my Spreadsheet where i just put boards together and dream

IIIRC they will release them again soon

1 Like
  • Velcro hold conformal Enclosure with gas prop lift strut battery tray for my Supercruizer Bimotore
  • Freaking LDP carbon deck for my custom made alum mounting brackets (although @Idea most likely will derail this one into an insane all-springer devilish monster :yum::smiling_imp:)
1 Like

So im actually getting a moonshine sidekick after all. Not sure ill go with my original post. TB DD would be rad. But im still craving some 6365 maytechs. 200kv if 10s, 170-180kv if 12s. Not sure if I’ll use my tkp surfrodz or pick up a new set of rkp. Definitely want focboxes. Probably 97mm wheels. (Save the moe wheel dream for a faster build) The list of thing to buy never ends. @torqueboards wanna donate some DD? Lol

2 Likes

Thought I’d share what I’m dreaming for my next build:

Landyachtz 40" Switchblade deck Bergmeister wheels Surfrodz RKP trucks Dual helical gear drive 12s 4 or 5p, using the Vruzend DIY battery kit And instead of going with a regular enclosure, I want to put everything in a hard-case on top of the middle of the board like mountain boards often do. This would allow me to safely mount my trucks in drop-through fashion, and have the cool bottom graphic of the board visible!

So, what’s keeping me away from building this right now?

1. Money :smile:
  2. WE NEED A GEAR DRIVE FOR SURFRODZ RKP TRUCKS!!! I’m sick of pebbles in my belts, and don’t want to buy 2 direct-drives just for extra torque.
  3. An adapter for the hypothetical gear drive and the Bergmeister wheels.
  4. I don’t know if I’d get wheel-bite or not with this, because all I’ve seen are Evolve trucks being used to combine the switchblade with pneumatic wheels…
3 Likes

Lol I’m getting some gear drives made for that exact spec, not helical though…

3 Likes

My dream build that is quite feasible:

DECK: HS11 14ply - 35 degree TRUCKS: Vertigo Trucks WHEELS: 6 Inch Superstar Hub Wheels DRIVE TRAIN: Kaly.nyc gear drive ENCLOSURE: Eboosted HS11 enclosure BATTERY: I build my own 12s8p 30T battery MOTORS: 6374 TB REMOTE: feather remote by @StefanMe

The board I’m working on: (working on my parents using their credit card and me paying them in cash)

DECK: Loaded Vanguard TRUCKS: Caliber II WHEELS: Kegels DRIVE TRAIN: 3DServias’s Nano Drive (is that right) BATTERY: 10s4p by hyperion ENCLOSURE: Eboosted Vanguard MOTORS: 6355 TB REMOTE: feather remote

2 Likes

Have you given your parents the full disclosure?

Do they know what a beast that is?

If yes. I don’t know if your parents are cool or irresponsible.

the first one i don’t have the balls to do and the second one isn’t too bad. its just my dream one, i wouldn’t do it this young. My parents understand the danger of eboarding and I wear a helmet, wristguard, and kneepads. don’t worry, my parents are very responsible. but thanks for the concern :grin:

4 Likes

My dream build:

Deck: MBS Dylan Warren Drive Train: 2x Kaly gear drive Motor: 4x 6374 190kv BKB Enclosure: EBoosted hs11 DS Electronics: focbox unity Remote: Hoyt puck Trucks: trampa ultimate with barrels Wheels: Megastars with gummies or evolve tires Batteries: 12s8p 30q

What I have so far: 1x kaly gear drive, 2x BKB motors, enclosure, Hoyt remote

Ordered but waiting to receive: Focbox unity Trampa ultimate trucks and barrels 12s8p battery pack

Waiting to order: Dylan Warren II (eta February release) Wheels

1 Like

Hydrofoil E-caferacer 4 man cruising/taxi eboard Karmann Ghia electric conversion The helicopter hat inspector gadget has An e-bike with a gyroscope setting that perimitts permwheelies without effort

Thats all for now.

7 Likes