Drang Boards deck building services, design, cnc etc

This vs a deck where everything fits inside the deck 8068876156301a1a88ad55151a4b576b53ac1899_1_374x499 abb83b69a1385b2b296d4e1ab180c47ccf264962_1_666x500 9e0ac875acde2fd696fdeaf4bee9ae49b26bf637_1_618x500

4 Likes

Had to abandon my post lol

1 Like

Lids on the top let in water. Enclosures on the bottom are weak. I would like to see a clamshell design, with two pieces of carbon fiber and or wood held together by the trucks and built around the battery. Havenā€™t seen that yet.

2 Likes

Tell me you love me

1 Like

Another late night day dreaming of esk8?

My boosted board is merely my fluffer. I need range and I need power.

2 Likes

Need to get you a true diy esk8. Pre builts are fun and all but not the same.

1 Like

At least a Frankenstein board of sorts with a deck. I am totally decided on my personal deck. It is the 26.5ā€ DK standard skate mold.

A board for the ages.

8 Likes

Iā€™m going live right now on a design concept for someone special in this thread. It is a board Iā€™ve been wanting to do for a really long time, although this one will be stretched in both the length and the width for the purpose of eskate.

asd;lkjasdfl;kjasdf;laksdf;lkajsdf;'jkldf

12 Likes

Thats a bloody evo. You integrate one of those and I will give you my first born. I donā€™t much like him but hes strong and would make a good slave. You canā€™t have the little one hes too cool.

11 Likes

Dudeā€¦ yaas

4 Likes

Sweet split setup!

2 Likes

Loving watching this. Board looks freaking great

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, enjoyed watching during my morning coffee :grinning: :coffee: You can run those mounts with big wheels, just need another belt cover.

3 Likes

You have a voice like chocolate. I keep falling asleep and thats not because its not interesting its because its like chris rea is singing to me softly. What? Wait? Who? wasnā€™t me.

1 Like

image image LOL didnā€™t see that coming haha. SO I rode a one wheel today. I want one of those too now. I want a board for every day of the week.

Also check out this two wheel concept.

7 Likes

Thats batmans esk8. Make it run up walls with the front on a twist then weā€™ll talk.

1 Like

Thatā€™s hillarious. The dude who drew this (my roommate) calls it the Batmoboard.

2 Likes

Not entirely sure how the steering would go but shit yeah. Well worth a shot.