Drang Boards deck building services, design, cnc etc

It would have to steer into the lean. Maybe 10 degrees of rake on that so as it turns the wheel base effectively gets smaller as the tires change steering angle. We might see a concept, he is pretty enthusiastic about a board with real world ride ability on chunder.

1 Like

nice concept tho! I have a similar thing in mindā€¦maybe the ninebot hovershoes are the right wheels for an idea like that.Xiaomi-Ninebot-Segway-Drift-W1-Electric-Self-balancing-Wheel-Black-721299- ā€¦they are smaller and much lower to the ground for a more like skateboard feeling.

Looks like the newer deck has less W concave. Probably a tough few hours.

It has more if anything. The mold was completely untouched since last time you ordered Adam. It could be that the deck got more time in the press, or the humidity was significantly higher in the shop when it was pressed, so it may have a bit more concave, and drop than the first one.

The second deck some how got cut much deeper so the battery case will be wider and a bit longer.

I think the one wheel wells would be perfect.

1 Like

hahahaā€¦yeah if you like them big wheels i totally agree. Im so excited about the CAD program you use. Can you tell me please which program this is?

Rhinoceros 6. $1000 bucks if you donā€™t have a college ID. For students it is cheap, like $250, and for apple users I think they have some deals.

1 Like

I want to start individual threads somewhere here for the individual decks weā€™re going to start building.

1. Enertion decks thread
  2. Doobie thread for group buy USA and EU.
  3. ect ect

Where should I put the new thread?

1 Like

Guess it depends if itā€™s still in design state or ready to sell right? @mmaner ?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know where either would go.

thank you for the information

Just made a post about the enertion boards, so we can keep moving forward in this thread. Now, with the EU group buy, @moon, do you want me to put the thread in the market place?

6 Likes

I guess the general discussion area.

I guess you make another thread about the other deck you want to make - its not eu specific so you probably donā€™t want to label it as that

Sick as tits man. How do you think it will handle? those drops are out of this world and I just wanna dig my feet into them and never leave.

Which deck are you referring to?

The one that you did the live stream for!

Oh yeah. That one could be a good board for sure. IT has a really wide stance. Itā€™s longer than the evo by a few inches in the wheel base category.

2 Likes

Is this the one we were talking about over PM or a different one?

Probably the same.

1 Like