Discussion about DIY vendors, delivery delays, communication, and transparency

Off you fuck.

night night

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: /thread

6 Likes

Ohhhh @Sender is awake… jdTBRiQ

2 Likes

I feel like moderators will delete this post. Fine. it won’t help anything, i’m active in the local esk8 community and online. It’s better that DIY vendors just admit their past mistakes and be honest from now on, that way I can recommend them rather than advising potential customers to stay away.

I have 3 vendors in mind. There is one particular vendor who is totally dishonest. The other 2 are nice people and I respect them, but there are slight issues with their boards or delivery times that they need to fix.

If you are a vendor and you’ve been blatantly lying to your customers about your board being ready to ship, you know who you are. If you’re a vendor that hasn’t delivered anything and are ignoring customers, you know who you are. If you’re a vendor who has customers sending boards back to you all the time due to issues, you know who you are. To all of you… go ahead delete this thread, it doesn’t effect me in any way. But for your own sake, do better and people will be much happier with you.

In person I’d be friends with all of you including the 3 vendors I’m talking about, but I’d still say the same about where improvements can be made.

Good night all.

God, I missed round one. Get a load of this guy. How epic.

Fuckin Crusader. I remember seeing a review of a board you bought on you tube a while back right when I was first looking ay getting into this.

I thought you seemed like an ass hat then, but wow… I had no idea! How exciting!

I love how you put all of this on the Vendor, like the customer has no personal responsibility. Fucking moron customers throwing $1000s at people to build them stuff, but they have no clue how it works, how to maintain it, or what goes into building it. They need to own that shit.

This isn’t fucking McDonald’s, and no the customer sure as shit isn’t akways right.

Go back to Reddit where you have your 10 year old fan boys.

You are the worst “Ambassador” for this awesome pastime/lifestyle/hobby (sorry Brian) that I could imagine. Which is funny because you act like you are the voice of God with regard to all things Es8.

Ass. Hole.

Man, I wished you lived close to me so we could grab a beer and talk about this in person instead of behind a fucking screen. I have a good feeling I know how things would go.

14 Likes

thought I told you to go to bed?

3 Likes

I think you got something mixed up here - DIY vendors you mean eSk8 Companies in general (*)

*80% of 45 random strangers agree

3 Likes

bed time

1 Like

Harsh words, why? I never said the customer has no responsibility, it’s hard to do that when they paid and have no board. The customer is not always right, but you won’t even know if they never got a board. Or if many customers are having the same issue…then maybe there is an issue?

I’m not an esk8 god at all, I’m just a regular person who likes esk8. I never claimed to be anything. I’ve never built a board, that’s why I buy pre-built completes. But I do try to look out for other esk8ers who are putting their hard earned money into a hobby they want to like.

Certainly, you can meet me and I’d tell you the same and show you what my experience has been. I’m confident you would agree with me in person. As I said, I’m friends with everyone in person and online. And I always try to make sure no one gets screwed over.

2 Likes

How old are you sunshine?

1 Like

Short nap.

The issue here is that when you generalize ‘vendors’, when average joes who know little about esk8s come and purchase a board in future, they will avoid some if not ALL vendors. It somewhat tarnished that genre in general even if you didn’t point out any names. Hope you understand.

2 Likes

The best part about all of this is we all know who you’re talking about here. He knows too, hopefully this thread is put to bed before he gets on or we’re all in for a fucking rollercoaster of emotions :rofl:

2 Likes

Sender has been typing for 15 mins… Buckle your fuckle.

10 Likes

one finger system typing needs time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Sic balls sender. Sic balls

2 Likes

Should I respond here or in the PM you sent me?

Why do I have harsh words? It is because you are negatively affecting our community with your Shenanigans, and it just doesn’t feel like it is “all in good faith”

If you haven’t noticed, many of us truly love and care about this community. It means a lot to us.

And for us, it isn’t JUST about hopping on a board someone made for you. It is about learning new things, trying things others haven’t, making friends with people all over the world, you know expanding the mind in our own little niche way.

Do some of us get defensive and even aggressive when someone defames it? Yeah I do, but I am kind of an asshole.

It is also how you come across. You do all these board reviews, reddit posts, social media pushes. Why? Then slide in some light slander and made up “facts.” It truly does feel like you like to hear your own voice.

Yeah @longhairedboy is a scary and he also has the best warranty in the business and has only been doing this shit a couple years. Amazing.

@psychotiller can be really intimidating and WILL blow you off… only if you are a dumb ass and annoying AF. But will also answer stupid ass newbie questions with elegance and grace. And he makes bad ass shit that I use every day.

@LEVer is taking too damn long on his shit, but it is awesome shit. Do a charge back if you can’t handle it.

@chaka did take a long time to get his shop fully set up resulting in delays. Again, if you can’t handle it do a charge back. He is making fucking art over there. Sorry it didn’t work out.

I mean shit man you are so damn vague, I know it has to be some of these dudes you are talking about, right?

The thing is this shit doesn’t build itself, it takes crazy bastards like these to innovate and even occasionally let us down to get us where we are now.

And guess what, these dudes are fucking Legends that everyone is modeling their stuff after anyway.

21 Likes

Well so you are mentioning names. Really one 1 of those 3 I have a main issue with because he is dishonest. The other 2 I have no personal issue with, just other customers who do that messaged me. @longhairedboy is a great guy, very funny too. I’m not talking negatively about him as a person at all, but the boards others had issues with. I’d ride with him anyday. The Carvon guy I don’t know personally, have spoken to him a few times in email…but I know a lot of ppl who are pissed at him about their evos from his kick starter and him ignoring them.

Psychotiller I don’t know.

That leaves chaka… and Matt on fb already posted his story about it in the esk8 club group I believe. So I don’t need to say much cuz that says it all. Dishonesty is something no one should tolerate in any community.

I love this community also, I’m not defaming anyone by stating facts. Nothing I have said is an “opinion”, it’s just events that took place and facts.

Have you personally bought a board btw? I know you are an awesome builder. Have you bought a complete from anyone?

This thread is hilarious.

4 Likes

You don’t have to say names to point people out. It was obvious man.

3 Likes