Dilemma...Psychotiller 6" pneumatic Wheels

I’ll take a set

1 Like

I’ll take a set!!! Messaged you last week about getting in on the buy, but I wanna get in on this so posting here as well :grin:

I will take a set!

How is the revised version coming along and when do you think they will be available? @psychotiller

They are revised! They are in my shop and ready to ship. No issues and bad ass

4 Likes

So excited, when do we PayPal you?!

Anytime you’re ready. I can get them boxed up quickly. Do you want dual or single drive? 60 or 42 tooth pulleys? It’s 320 for dual drive. 300 for single.

PayPal is [email protected]

Ok, so $100, right? Since I was part of the original buy on the “wobble” wheels.

1 Like

Yes. Lol Just use paypal to my email address and I’ll get them shipped out this week.

2 Likes

Awesome, money sent!

15mm, 60T for me please.

This six shooter revision looks sick. You out did yourself

1 Like

Great, Dual 15mm 60T for me, got your PM so paying via website now thanks!

Awesome!..I just paid my remainder as well…can’t wait!!

Dual 60T

@psychotiller look at that shine! Can’t wait!

Hey,

I’m new here… Been looking around for air tires since all the blacktop in my area is old and makes rides unbearable for me D: These tires are hard to find! But I really want some for my first esk8 build! Are there still some left or will there be another buy?

(sorry if this is already said. I’m in a rush and wanna make sure I can get some!)

1 Like

Yup! Buy them here: psychotiller.com

1 Like

Awesome! I’d love to…but it redirects me to a clothing store???

I think he just has a bit of merchandise at the top. Scroll down. Link works for me. Maybe screenshot?

Insta redirect to… whatever this is…

What the what?? Found it by googling psychotiller. I don’t know what was happening there lol

Unfortunately I don’t have 300 to drop rn :confused: possibly a good thing for me, I gotta do some local sorseing

1 Like

@psychotiller psychotiller.com resolves to the correct (A) record, www.psychotiller.com does not.