Dilemma...Psychotiller 6" pneumatic Wheels

It will easily solve that issue.

So the pulleys are adjustable width, 9-18mm? Do you just stack different width pulley rings together?

Yup! What width belts do you plan on using?

Thatā€™s awesome. Iā€™m starting with 15mm for now, but might go to 9 or 12 when I get the 42t pulleys later. So cool that we can adjust the pulleys width so easily. :+1:

1 Like

I got my wheels today, they look AMAZING!!! So happy ā€¦ Thanks Bro

1 Like

Hey! In haste I shipped your wheels mounted up for 12mm belts. I will send you the extra flanged pieces asap!

1 Like

Are the 60t pullies supposed to have 2 flanges? If soā€¦mine is missing inner flange as wellā€¦:wink:

Mine are too

Hereā€¦

2 Likes

I sent them the way we run them. No inner flange. The motor pulley has 2 flanges so you donā€™t need 2 on the wheel pulley. This way is much easier to change a belt or a tire.

If you want the extra pieces let me know, but if you arenā€™t going to run 15mm or18mm wide belts you wonā€™t need them.

Ok greatā€¦Iā€™m good thx!

Iā€™m post up example pictures tomorrow too! Have a good night guys

Can I get the inner part please? Iā€™m running 15mm

1 Like

Oh awesome!! If you have the 42t, 15mm pulleys, please send me two sets of those also and tell me what I owe you. Iā€™ve already swapped one pulley plate over to make an 18mm pulley for my 15mm single drive setup that I stole from my old eMTB. Gotta say that I really like the modular, easily swappable design of these pulleys; 6 quick hex bolts and the pulleyā€™s off, with the tire and wheel still intact and inflated. You could probably swap a pulley in a minute or so, not that youā€™d need to very often, but itā€™s stl nice.

I think these have become my new favorite wheels, even though Iā€™ve only put <5 miles on them. They look AMAZING and ride quite smoothly despite the very slight wobble, which I canā€™t really feel it when Iā€™m riding. Gotta air them up though. Lol. I accidentally took my first run on them with about 10-15psi in them cause I forgot to check that first, and while they still felt like they rolled fine, my Lipo alarm kept prematurely going off when Iā€™d accelerate too hard or maintain too much speed. Figured out that I had way too much rolling resistance from them being way underinflated, and it was causing excessive current draw and voltage sag for my little 5ah 6s battery. I pumped them up to 30 psi, and it feels smooth as butter now. Canā€™t wait for round 2 of these things! So sick.

Itā€™s only fitting that these sweet baby pneumies start out life on my experimental Mini Monster Penny Nickel board. Might have to change her name from Penniclees to Percules now. :joy: Sheā€™s setup temporarily in mini hybrid all terrain mode right now with one of my eMTB mounts and a custom molded mount by @hummie. I can quickly swap regular urethane wheels and a shorter belt on and use the second motor thatā€™s setup for it. Itā€™s totally ridiculous, but I love it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you @psychotiller!! :metal:

9 Likes

And yes, I echo what @Mobutusan said, thank you @psychotiller! These wheels/tires are art. The quality is next level. Canā€™t imagine what the revised version will be like except for wobble reduction

3 Likes

@Mobutusan @Eboostin That board belongs at a monster truck jams! Haha Iā€™ll get your pulleys and pulley pieces sent out tonight! Thanks for all of the praise!

5 Likes

lol itā€™s like @unikā€™s board had a little baby esk8 lol

6 Likes

@psychotiller did you by any chance happen to test out if the matco tires fit on these hubs?

They are a different size.

The second half of the group buy is officially here!

There are 5 extra sets.

8 Likes