Dilemma...Psychotiller 6" pneumatic Wheels

No, that is Psychoclothier! Lol

That’s bizzare! haha

Damm it not @ Psychoclothier again !!! I thought we ban him with Devin3 and the @RealMichaelInVegas … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Updated Shipping info at the top of this thread.

3 Likes

These new Sixshooter wheels are BADASS!!!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I told my boss I had a conference call, put my phone in do not disturb and mounted my wheels :grinning:. Priorities right.

5 Likes

The tictail redirection happened to me the other night several times in a row. I finally googled it for the website!

1 Like

Trying to fix it. For now, type in psychotiller

Ah man, wish I would have said something last week when it happened to me. Thought it was an error on my behalf. Sorry dude.

Curious if anyone has tried to balance these wheels with the stick on weights similar to what they use for car tires? The stem has a significant weight when considering the rotation. It may not look the greatest but i would choose function over form.

On the “wobble” wheels there might be enough room to stick weights behind the spokes between the inside cap.

I don’t think the stem is the mainissue though. My understanding is that it’s due to machining. Also, the tire inner diameter appears to be ground down (enlarged) likely due to the machining errors.

1 Like

Nothing can be done to fix the wobblies. They are what they are.

Promise you will be delighted with the new wheels!

Can’t wait for mine they will be here on Wed , they look awesome. I brought up balance not because of the wobblies, just for the sake of…well having a balanced rotational mass. Probably not a big deal, was just curious if anyone tinkered with this. I probably will after a good run on them stock and report my findings if any. Im not questioning the sweetness of the wheels!

1 Like

Haha! I demand full reports :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I bought a set of these wheel weights to fight the pneumy wobbles. They’re light enough to fine tune the balance weight, and you’ll never run out, hopefully. You could even share with your friends.

Motion Pro 08-0553 Black Steel 1/8 oz. Wheel Weight - 144 Piece

1 Like