Dickyho 6inch 6X2 Pneumatic tire pulley

yes, I like to put this kind of bearings, instead of washers. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190515143823

1 Like

do you have oversized axels? cuz theres no extra space on TB trucks for an extra bearing plus an AT tire/pulley combo…

What? I use TB trucks. Two 6374 SK3, 15mm belts, so pulleys are 17mm, 9mm offset to pulley with extra bearing and two 0.5mm speed rings, and even have 1mm left on the nylock part. I will add pictures.

@accrobrandon

6x2 pneumos with bearings inside the pulley, with two extra speed rings. And well everything fits. How your wheel placement looks like? Did you push the bearings fully in? Some of the rims had the bearing sitting 1mm out! Requires new spacers for full pushing in though. Original spacers are WAYY too long.

2 Likes

What mounts are those?

Mounts by the man himself: dickyho long mounts (caliber style). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks to work better than the tb mountsw hat pulley, belt, idler config are you using?:grin:

This is older photo, with printed pulleys and older idlers, but offsets are straight the same.

400mm length 15mm width belts, 15T steel motor pulley (also from dicky), 60T aluminum pulley(from this thread), new idlers which you can buy together with the mounts from dickyho. :slight_smile:

Closeup of how tight everything fits, but it fits:

3 Likes

Thanks man, that helps a lot

1 Like

hmm…maybe its the OE spacers but the bearings seem to sit flush… plus theyre pressed in from what i read so I never tried removing them (these arent the dicky tires BTW) … but as u can see thats all the thread I got left and if i threw a bearing on there for good measure you can see where it falls short…

0515191330_HDR 0515191331_HDR%231

That’s just weird… My wheels are also from AliExpress and they don’t show such behavior. Are you showing me this picture with the pulley or without?

yeah pulley is on the other side…

So maybe it just doesn’t fit that deep? It’s really weird…

4 Likes

put one of this bearing on the inner side of the wheel. will makes it work better. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190519045036

1 Like

this one have a wide truck. no worry about wheel bite, and can be for bigger motors like dual 6384. 8

3 Likes

This is such an awesome price for an awesome true pneumatic setup. I wish this was available when I was building my board.

2 Likes

You use the Paris RKP and airless version of this right?

I use Paris RKP, and 6X2 pneumatic inflatable tires.

1 Like

Paris 44 deg?