Dickyho 6inch 6X2 Pneumatic tire pulley

Hi there Dickyho.

I waited for the pulleys to order the longer motor Mounts and the pulleys together. Would want 2 of the pulley sets (without tires) and 2 of the long motormounts for Kaliber Trucks. :slight_smile:

Woudl the shorter Motormounts also be OK with these Tires and TB218 Trucks? Would want to keep the distance between motors and Truck Axle is as short as possible without getting into problems with motor pulley touching the Tire…

Thanks in advance

Hi. if use short mount, the motor pulley or the motor shaft will touch the wheel.

1 Like

Thank you for the fast reply…

Than 2 of the new Wheel Pulley sets and 2 long motor mounts for TB218 (caliber) trucks. :slight_smile:

OK, that will work.

1 Like

Dead sex-ay! 8 days from order to delivery! Way to level up @dickyho gone are the days of waiting a month!!! Not to mention my silly ass girlfriend opened the package for me and was like “uh theres some like coaster thingy here” hahaha im not with her for her brains thats for sure! Yeah babe… Theyre my new aluminum drink holder!!

0404192321_HDR

15 Likes

Nice! I am curious to see the condition of the 3D printed adapters. So do you have an estimate of how many KM you might have ridden on them? Do post pics, here or on the cheap ass wheels thread.

1 Like

Skeet skeet… So.much easier getting a belt on with no lip… Also testing out 20/60 gearing. Will send adaptor pics later but they looked great… Cant estimate how many miles used but i ride a lot regularly so they got good use!

0407191804b_HDR 0407191804a_HDR 0407191804_HDR

8 Likes

I get mines tomorrow

2 Likes

time to whore out the new pulley vid from dicky :wink:

https://youtu.be/B_SGdIqmAd0

4 Likes

Just installed mine, lot less vibrations than with the 3d printed PETG pulleys image

also my impact screwdriver cracked the plastic pulley

8 Likes

These also double as manly man coffee table coasters just fyi…

0405191105_HDR 0405191107a_HDR 0405191107_HDR

9 Likes

turn out you gril friend was wise …:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

mhm… i prefer 72T for my beverages…but 60 works ahhaha

2 Likes

@dickyho so a question? i didnt notice this till now since all the regular pulleys I own are yours as well… and all my TB hangers have been shaved down to accommodate the smaller hole on those but is there a reason on these AT pulleys you didnt widen the hole a bit more for TB hangers? since theres so much extra material it couldnt be anything structural right?

i only found this out recently as ive been doing “damage control” after my accident. My hanger ended up getting bent and was going to swap an unshaved hanger in and then discovered this… thx.

0513191204a_HDR 0513191204b_HDR

1 Like

I think that hole may fit a skate bearing, not sure though.

1 Like

probably would yes…BUT on a 218mm hanger there aint no extra space available for a bearing before the main set. It literally just fits on the axle with a few speed rings and thats it so…

I did not thought of that. the 24mm bore I made, is to put a 628 bearing inside.

Does it need that bearing? I get the impression the load is pretty well supported against the rim

Edit:at least on the solid set

Well, in my case I do use speedring, bearing, speedring inside the pulley. I need the offset anyways and having a bearing to add more contact surface is preferred, instead of using a thin spacer or speedrings. I think I saw an extra bearing being used even on simple pulleys for urethane for the same support of load reason.

I make the small hole, just to in case people need to put bearing. although sometimes not necessary.

2 Likes