Dickyho 6inch 6X2 Pneumatic tire pulley

Has anyone tried these on surfrodz?

These wheels come w 8x24x10mm bearings. Surfrodz uses 10mm shoulder bolts. Somehow, I can’t find any 10x24x10mm bearings.

Did these mounts fit on the TB218 without sanding anything off?

Yeah, they are a bit finicky but they fit. :slight_smile:

these look awesome!! how much is shipping for 2 wheel and pulleys to australia?cheers

This kit almost completely suits what I need. I’m unsure why this is tradition kingpin and not reverse. Can someone fix my ignorance? Would these function well on an electric Longboard? What benefits and negatives would this kit have over an equivalent reverse kingpin setup?

And for dickyho: Do you make this kit with an equivalent wide reverse kingpin truck?

Tkp has better handling at low speed, the rkp is shorter but should still accept 6374 motors

Yeah that’s the problem. It won’t accept the motors I have, where this wider tkp would.

So I can either get the smaller rkp ones and spend extra on more motors , or use this wider option at a cost to high speed control?

Something like that, what motors do you have?

The hobbyking sk8 6374 big blue suckers. The cans are 95mm so I would need at least 190mm between motor mounts.

you could use my 6374 motors, they have 70mm can.

Hi Dickyho - where do i buy a bearing / spacer like this from?

Cheers, Simon

1 Like

from me!..

1 Like

Thnks!!

On a separate note, any reason for this? Went for 2km run and chewed a bearing out. What do I replace it with? Ali express wheels…

Sorry, Not sure why, this is first. could you try replace bearing and try again? possibly just bad bearing. if still not solve, I’ll send you another one.

What size bearing fits this? I have plenty of these around…

1 Like

is 628 bearing, 24X8X8

1 Like

My only complaint about these wheels is the non standard bearing size. I prefer them to my evolve 7" or even my 6" airless but havent been able to find a adaptor to run high performance swiss bearings in them yet.

@dickyho Do your pulleys fit those wheels? If not can you make some 72T to fit? https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/4-10-3-50-4-10_60329298183.html?spm=a2700.12243863.0.0.71633e5fP7Z162

I am not sure, I never have this wheel. can make the pulley if I have.

I would buy a set if you order them and make 2 pulleys. But instead of 72T I think 90-100T would be better for 10".