Derek Maseuli has passed away(bigboytoys)

This is Derek Maseuli’s(bigboytoys) Mom. He has passed away. Thank you for your friendship and cameraderie with my son. Innovating and creating were two of his passions. Please contact His close friends for details of his funerral. There are some very mean spirited women posting morbid lies and trying to disrespect him. So the details cannot be posted publicly in the forum but Dereks FRIENDS are welcome to attend. Thank You, Dereks MOM

117 Likes

Prayers to Derek and his family, he was an amazing guy on the forum and may Derek rest in peace. Always looked up to his beastly amazing builds

18 Likes

My condolences go out to you and your family.

18 Likes

My condolences and unconditional support go out to you and your family. I never new him personally but he was very helpful and so kind.

16 Likes

He will be missed dearly. Thank you for getting back to us :cry:

13 Likes

Thanks for informing us.

RIP Derek. My prayers go to you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

16 Likes

RIP big boy

10 Likes

may he RIP. hopefully the community can create some sort of award/something in his honor so his legacy will live forever.

10 Likes

Mrs. Maseuli, thank you for taking the time and courage to contact the community. Derek was and always will be a revered part of the Esk8 community. His passion drive and enthusiasm he had for the sport was second to none. He was a great competitor, talent and friend.

31 Likes

What is there to say. We lost a pillar of our little community, a friendly and invested member. He helped where he could, was involved in projects and did what he loved.

I wish the family the best and my deepest condolences.

21 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to come here and telling us.

All our prayers go out to you and your family.

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing with us on the forum.

I’m sure I’m speaking for many of us when I say we’re deeply sorry for your loss.

He will be missed by this community, which he was an important part of. I never knew him in person, but from what I saw on this forum he was a great person spreading and sharing ideas, always willing to help others. We were shocked and saddened by the news of his accident.

Our prayers are with you and your family. :heart:

16 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. If there’s anything we can do please do not hesitate to let us know. He will be greatly missed.

7 Likes

RIP Derek.

6 Likes

My condolences. I am fairly new on this forum, but one thing I discovered quickly is how well respected Derek is in this community! God Speed.

6 Likes

@BigBoyToys

I am deeply sorry for your loss, Derek will be missed dearly.

I am also sorry about the fake person spreading false news. I am partially to blame for not verifying their identity.

We started collecting some money for Derek when we first heard he was in an accident. Do we have your consent to continue the fundraiser? One of us close to Derek will handle the funds and will ensure they get to you.

18 Likes

My heart goes out to you and your family. His passing was a big loss.

4 Likes

Ride in peace now Derek. Peace and thoughts to your family. :pensive:

4 Likes

He was an amazing man and will be missed. He made such an impact on our community, especially in Southern California. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

4 Likes

My condolences go out to the Maseuli Family. On my short time on this forum, I loved reading his posts. RIP

3 Likes