DAVEga: Battery monitor, odometer, speedometer

Story of my life… :sob:

2 Likes

The v1.0.1 has the important motor/battery amps bug fix. I highly recommend that everyone installs this version!

11 Likes

that´s great! Just imagine the Flipsky engineers uploading this for the first time :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

They’re screwed because they don’t have any Software Engineers, only Photocopy Engineers. They probably cannot fix this.

2 Likes

Maybe to add something like “Flipsky, send nu*es!!!” in the end @janpom :smirk::joy:

I’m sure Flipsky DAVEga will be a great success. They didn’t even make a typo in the product title. Oh wait.

3 Likes

Delete all spoilers till after easter!

1 Like

@mmaner Is it possible to temporarily hide (or move to another secret thread) everything from Sean’s post here?

3 Likes

@Andy87

I love my davega!

I can’t wait to install it. I’ve been busy riding and spring time choring to get it physically installed.

Today shall be the day!

2 Likes

Not temporarily, the individual post will have yo go to a new thread or an existing thread.

2 Likes

we can flaaaag it aaaall away :rofl:

5 Likes

I ordered one yesterday for science. Will report in with pics.

4 Likes

What post? :wink:

2 Likes

Hehe, OK, I’m following in your footsteps. :wink:

I feel like Winston Smith. :smile:

2 Likes

@lrdesigns Your turn now. :wink:

1 Like

I ordered one before I read this discussion. Assumed there was some sort of collaboration. Honestly flipsky is probably the easiest way for me to get the various components in NZ.

Not even sure how I’m gonna mount it on my tiny board. Might have to save it for my next build.

Wrist mounted DAVEga?? lol Solution for those who don’t have room on their board! :wink:

3 Likes

That’s all good. If you could then send us some pics of the internals that would be great. I’m very curious how they have done it. If it’s just Arduino Nano inside or they have created something custom. I bet it’s the Nano since they don’t mention the USB-UART anywhere so they probably rely on the MicroUSB on the Nano for FW update/customization.

BTW, don’t forget to upgrade to the latest firmware! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will do. Thanks!

got mine to turn on. had to downgrade. its displaying everything but im not getting response when throttling just stays at 0. what should i look at.