Custom Evolve Carbon GT(10S5p 30Q)(Dual FocBox)(Bluetooth BMS)

Do you mean the bluetooth bms or the evolve one? The two wires on the bluetooth bms is actually a temperature sensor.

1 Like

On the bluetooth one i thought mabe there was a built in eswitch useing the 2 black wires comeing out

I know there are pads on the circuit board for a switch though if you wanted to use one.

1 Like

Yes pls, How do We process This?

@hyperIon1 and @ducnuken you fellas mind taking this to PM?

Sorry Im new in This forum and i did try to PM but it didnt worked :confused:

It’s ok. New members actually do not have access to private messaging until they reach a certain rank.

Did you have to lower the heatsink to fit the unity in your CGT? I’m finding it’s too tight a fit for the sensor cables and it’s stuffing up the board’s performance when rider weight is applied

No, you just have to strip it down

IMG_1159

6 Likes

Dud’s those mods looks great.

2 Likes

I need to talk with you about some stuff…

This is what i did with mine, swapping out different wheels just to see which one i like better. 20190404_213407 20190411_122455 IMG_20190411_230920_155 thumbnail%20(2) thumbnail%20(3) thumbnail%20(4) thumbnail

8 Likes

OMG those gears are as big as the tires WOW that’s a hell of a MOD

3 Likes

unity?

1 Like

No dual Foc.

whats the battery size, some people have been looking for a mod like this

1 Like

12s 4p Samsung 30Q

2 Likes

Strip it down? Do you mean remove the heatsink built in to the bottom of the unity?

no, just remove the silicone cover. and I used the OG evolve heatsink. And because space is so tight I used double sided heat transfer tape only. It should fit

Hmm that’s strange, in my enclosure it’s still too high doing that as the sensor cables are being compressed to the point of causing the motors not to run properly