Custom Evolve Carbon GT(10S5p 30Q)(Dual FocBox)(Bluetooth BMS)

Welp, there goes that idea. LoL

I was a little bummed about it too. I thought it could get a rough value from just the voltage…but I guess it makes sense.

1 Like

throw a unity in and all kinds of room will appear

E1474D32-97F1-4095-9C73-7C3F48ABBAA8 10AFB660-BB80-485D-B0BA-4F48551D41E8

12 Likes

I use these BMS’s and haven’t had any issues with them. I have just ordered a load of Infineon MOSFETS ( IRFS4115) to upgrade the power switch side of the BMS. They are rated 375W each a big improvement on the ones fitted. I got them for a 160 Amp upgrade for a golf cart battery I am building.

2 Likes

I think you will need the PC module to change the voltage settings on these, I only use the PC module for setup so have never tried the App for changing settings just for checking. Yes there is an EPROM on the BMS and microprocessor.

How does it perform with the 10S4P 30q?

In comparison, I would say it as if its a new board. with all new evolves you get the best at the beginning and start to decline from there. I have room for a 10s5p but wanted to see what a 10s4p would do. its direct discharge and on 63mm motors (carbon) with the unity the GTX enclosure is on a nomad (bustin board) with duel focbox we just did an upgrade to a GTX with a 3d printed riser

1 Like

image image image image image

6 Likes

Wow stacks of room. You could carry a sandwich in there for long rides.

1 Like

This is a 10s5p. With tons of room. With only a 1/2 inch increase in enclosure depth or drop.

1 Like

The gtx image image

2 Likes

6 Likes

for this one, the battery was so new I just converted it to direct discharge put it on a mini bms, results so far are great

2 Likes

Forgot to ask, how’s the spacer holding with the flex and weight of the bamboo/double stack batt combo?

great, we had it printed with a material that flexes a bit and it is 4 pc so plenty of flex

2 Likes

hi i would like to ask if it is possible to get that 3d-printed riser shipped from you? i really want that 10s5p in my gtx and its hard to fins that kind of riser =(

btw i live in sweden.

1 Like

I will see what shipping will be and get back to you.

Pls can you add me on messenger?

Sorry for the delay in responding. I checked shipping and if you not in a big hurry I can send you one for $50 shipped

@Fiori i know you used the bms for charge only but do you know if the 2 wires that come off the bms are for a switch? If yes does that switch need to be on while chargeing or only dischargeing?