Custom Battery packs

Hello, How much would a 12s3p 30Q pack with 80a BMS, switch, charger, and voltage screen cost shipped to seattle? $360ish?

I wonā€™t make a 3p with a 80a Bms 3p q30 will only go to 60a. But the price is right.

2 Likes

Sweet! I will be ordering from you next week :wink:

1 Like

where are you located? Just so I can get an estimate on shipping. can you use 30q cells?

@clvnng Arizona yes I use q30 cells.

1 Like

10s3p please 30q

280$

10char

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in a 30Q 10S5P flat pack, what would the outer dimensions be?

I need to check it against my enclosure measurements otherwise I will go for a different config and extend my enclosure

Located in California

Thanks

about 500mm x 135mm

1 Like

Awesome, in that case can I go ahead and order a 30Q 10S5P setup with the BMS/Switch/Voltage Screen

Thanks man

do you have a phone number or email?

@bimmer been trying to reach you bud. I need a custom battery. Could you contact me please. Thanks!

dude, @bimmer doesnā€™t work 24/7, he could have been asleep or busy doing something else. You realize this forum is not his life right? Just wait and he will answer. And also, just to point it out, he will not build you a pack in 8 hours!

2 Likes

Lol bro no disrespect in any wayā€¦ Iā€™m crazy new to this forum and not used to how itā€™s setupā€¦ Iā€™m just now getting used to reddit and Iā€™ve been on there a yearā€¦ I thought I sent him a message last night but I donā€™t think it went through thatā€™s why I said Iā€™ve been trying to message you:. But thanks for your replyā€¦ at least I know the message went out

Just relax and wait :wink: For almost everyone this is a hobby and they have a private life and work outside of this

Haha weā€™re all good guys. Appreciate love.

4 Likes

Itā€™s cool. Didnā€™t mean to ruffle any feathersā€¦ just addicted. Thanks for the reply

Hi, do you have any idea how much would it be to ship a 10s3p pack to Brazil?

over 100 dollars or more.

1 Like

Hey bimmer not that I am looking for myself but maybe if you offered a price for a battery to fit the LaCroix deck/enclosure you might pick up a few extra sales?

1 Like