Custom Battery packs

I think at most I could offer pre spotwelded 12s1p packs with 4mm bullets and balance wires.

1 Like

Hi, About the BMS, you say ā€œBms chargerā€, so in discharge I would have to bypass it? Sorry, my english is not very good. Also, what is the material of the enclosure? thanks! Forgot to ask: it comes with the on/off siwtch?

@bimmer I like you dude! Thanks for coming here!

P.S- Iā€™m drunk. But it doesnā€™t matter. I still like you.

2 Likes

you missed a comma. It comes with a BMS and a charger.

Thanksā€¦ Iā€™m working on my buzz :smiley:

4 Likes

Are you still offering to make custom packs? Iā€™m looking to get either a 8S2P or 10s2p pack with BMS, rated for 40A continuous discharge, in a long flat pack array. 20 cells in a row for the 10s2p or 16x1 for the 8S2P. Wondering what the approximate dimensions (Lxwxh) of the finished packs would be and cost to build. Thanks for your help.

Hello Bimmer, would like a quote for a 20700B 10s3p pack for my wowgo 2s. Shipped to Canada (Montreal). Thanks.

1 Like

I think he left the esk8 game last i read.

Thanks! Would you recommend a battery builder in Canada or the US?

Can you make me an Inboard M1 battery?

He left the forum but I assume u mean something like this?image

3 Likes

Would be great if someone could build the M1 battery for less. They dropped their battery price to $200 so itā€™s a bit easier to swallow. But itā€™s still just 12s1p

Itā€™s quite easy to make actually sadly over summer I donā€™t have access to my 3D printer

Hey I donā€™t know how to PM on here I just made an account because I saw your listing on bms and custom batteries. Please get back to me so I can discuss specifics of what Iā€™m looking for

this is dead, @bimmer is no longer active.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/guys-it-has-been-great-bimmer-out/53298

1 Like