Custom Battery packs

265$ for 1 to 1 swap.

1 Like

What cell would be best for a 12s5p or 6p setup with the Carvon V4’s XL’s? I used to hear the Samsung 30Q’s, but now with the options of the 2070’s and 2170’s I imagine there is some new choices.

I’m also pretty keen to hear what you guys have to say with this question. Was considering a second larger pack as well as a smaller one (for travelling possibly) for my V4 speed drives. If its the right price + shipping to Aus I’m in =P

Do you want bang for buck or just the most bang? 30Q can be had for as low as 3.6$ a piece the sanyo still cost more.

1 Like

Shipping will end up being 90$ or more

90 USD???

That sounds really expensive… Normally shipping from pretty much anywhere is 30-40 to Perth.

What are the best batteries do you recommend for the Carvon SD4 setup?

Shipping batteries incurs more fees

2 Likes

Also 1/3-1/2 of the final package weight could be packaging alone, depending on level of paranoia :yum:

I was told at least 12s4p to avoid sag and get the optimal performance out of these motors

Am getting 12s6p(30q)BMS bypassed for my 4wd xl build 30q is the way to go. It’s currently being made

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

@bimmer how much for a 12s4p with your best recommendation for batteries?

Hi bimmer,

How much would a 10s4p with all the bells and whistles cost with shipping to Melbourne Australia.

I’ got a turnigy 6374 190Kv in the mail and plan on using a FOCBOX, would that all work?

Yeah sounds just fine. 10s4p with the works(BMS,Charger, Vedder Switch and Display) 350$+ shipping if you’d like a Flier switch instead of a Vedder switch 370$.

2 Likes

12s4p with bms, charger, switch 390$ for lg he2 and 420$ for samsung q30. HE2= 10000mah 30Q=12000mah

1 Like

Which do you think is better between the He2 and the 30q?

People like the Q30 more but I have never had issues with either. He2 is rated for 20A discharge 30Q for 15A. I’d probably go with the 30q because of capacity.

2 Likes

Battery showed up quick and as promised. Great seller! Haven’t been able to test range yet due to weather but the battery charged up and performed great on my short 3 mile cruise.

The BMS is not in the same place so the dimensions are off by quite a bit. Not a drop in for the meepo enclosure. I cut away the foam where the battery sits and used a heat gun on the battery enclosure to deform it enough for the enclosure to seal. Worked great. Also the Meepo uses the smaller HT60 connectors and not the nicer larger XT90 that came with my pack.

Anyway great seller couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

I am glad you are happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

how much would an 8s4p or 8s5p battery run me? i have an 8s bms already and dont necessarily need a switch; shipping to canada, idk if this is us only or not

220$ plus shipping

1 Like