Cumulus Nimbus 4wd 12s8p evo street build

Oh dang! is 50% typical for wheels > pneumatics?

2 Likes

Depends on your weight.

1 Like

Little bit of off road action lol

1 Like

Usually, urethane is 10wh/km, nummies 20wh/km

1 Like

Show me the money dude. I want some real world street silliness.

1 Like

Havenā€™t pushed it very hard yet but I had some fun today.

6 Likes

I actually really like the noise of the 4 belt motors. Its oddly satisfyingā€¦ sheā€™s a beautiful beast :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Little more off the road riding.

5 Likes

20181111_085000 Iā€™m starting to regret putting 6384 on mineā€¦20181111_085012

7 Likes

Why is that? Your board looks powerful.

2 Likes

Way to go Adamā€¦what a absolute monster buildā€¦hahaha Thatā€™s a hell of a lot of work. The next evolution stupid fastā€¦no doubt. You could put a parachute on the back of thatā€¦enjoyā€¦

How did it feel riding off road? My build pretty much just shifted into an evo with six shooters as well so this build is exciting to me. Makes me wanna go buy more batteries.

1 Like

So I burned up 2 Focboxes because my dumb ass shorted out the Vesc so I purchased 2 Unitys I have one already 20190111_195907

And I have the second one ordered already. I went on a group ride on 2wd mode and im honestly considering leaving it 2wd. Not 100% sure yet so Iā€™ll be riding 4wd for a little bit more to see if itā€™s something I really want. I went on a 12mile group ride and I still had 97% battery left when I was done like 48.8v left so I kinda like this insane range in 2wd mode lol

If I decide to keep it 2wd then I have a complete drive train less the battery for another build.

10 Likes

Yeah good idea man and yeah just ship the drive train and motors to: Dublin Ireland, 989 ***** street

I can also take the punies off you I got some rock hard 90mm flywheel clones for you instead.

3 Likes

Really cool board! Love the range. What nickel strip did you use in the battery and where did you buy it? I can only find 25mm wide nickel strip on nkon.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

I got the 25mm strip inspiration from @longhairedboy

I purchased mine from a guy on eBay that is also on endless sphere. Iā€™m not sure if he still has any but I tested and itā€™s pure nickel.

2 Likes

yeah i use the 25mm width on my packs. atm iā€™m using .2mm thickness but iā€™m probably going to drop to .15 because at that width thereā€™s no issue with having enough metal to deal with the power. its also takes a lot less time welding a single piece to multiple cells than it does welding multiple pieces to multiple cells.

2 Likes

i need to have a garage sale soon. I have so much shit iā€™m never going to use, including two Sunkko welders.

7 Likes

I used the same .2mm thickness on my set up and so far so good.

1 Like

This is a fantastic Build thanks for posting!

1 Like