CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 (Group Buy) for Maytech waterproof (R2-style) Split Trigger Remote with Screen and optional wireless charging

Interested in getting more info on the experience so far. Anyone who’s tested it care to share?

Sounds like they are ready for trials. Next week

1 Like
1 Like

They are ready to ship. I will need to get a count on how many we need. R2 remotes MT6.6 Dyno brake module

1 Like

@Andy87 didn’t you want these?

4 Likes

Hyper im very interested in getting one of these, if someone posts a review on the remote ill consider buying one.

We will have a few members reviewing these and for sure they will be posting reviews

1 Like

Yes @hyperIon1 i‘m Interested in two MT6.6. What would be the price for one?

1 Like

I remembered to remind you lol @Andy87 that didn’t take long at all

1 Like

MSRP is $237 sample price 170$ each 2 or more 160$ image

1 Like

160$ Sounds good. I‘m in for two.

2 Likes

@hyperIon1

Me and @skunk are discussing a few things regarding a race board. Looking to use these ESCs. Does the escs have mounting points so it can be attached to a block of aluminum?

1 Like

Are we sure it will be able to do 200a cont? The MT4.12 100a was shown to be hot garbage so it will be interesting to see if this one actually lives up to the specs

Who showed it to be garbage? the 100a unit?

yes, mount holes through the top 12%20PM 41%20PM

4 Likes

this one? F7EC4560-B05B-40E5-90F9-70988369BA09

@longhairedboy did you end up doing much testing on the mt4.12 100a?

I remember, that… and that happened on one we were testing, we popped open the enclosure and found application film still on the heat transfer pad. So basically it was overheating because it couldn’t transfer heat.

There shouldn’t still be application film left on the pads, and it wasn’t confirmed that that was the issue with the other guy, unless I’ve missed it