CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 (Group Buy) for Maytech waterproof (R2-style) Split Trigger Remote with Screen and optional wireless charging

AFAIK, this controller is still in concept phase. no one has it except VeFoil

looks like you canĀ“t break with the one you linked.

1 Like

image image

12 Likes

I really like the look of this oneā€¦ Damn want lol

2 Likes

Howā€™s the gb coming? Am I still in?

Yep, Iā€™d like a stab at the GB once we are at that pointā€¦ keeping tabs!

She is supposed to send me info on both the remote and the dynamic brake. As soon as I have it I will post it.

1 Like

Ditto on the gb looks very slick

Interested, definitelyā€¦

Iā€™ll put something together once I have more info on the remote, dynamic brake and MT6.6 esc

What we want to accomplish by hosting group buys and selling the samples at low price so we can get them in the hands of the builders and get real non-bias feedback. Also we just canā€™t test all this shit!
Your response to the new products helps us decide on what to carry for the year. Honest reporting like @mmaner just gave on the flipsky nano clone remote. It has major potential for the budget builds. I think I can retail those at 45$ your thoughts @mmaner? I will also have a reasonably priced push to start switch available. @mixedcreation I will have it out to you for a replacement ( test ) on the 12s build. image

2 Likes

image image image

1 Like

Thats a great price. I was really impressed with the tactile response, its better than any other remote Iā€™ve used other than the Hoyt. The form Factor is pretty great too.

1 Like

Flip nano clone remote image

4 Likes

Rock solid connection?

1 Like

Iā€™ve only used for an hour or so, but so far yes.

Ooh! I am gonna cad it up and 3d print a prototype.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be working all the additional stuff we can add to the final shipment of 6880 motors from Maytech at the first of the year. They have 3 new items of great interest. R2 style remote Mtesc6 Dynamic brake module

Flipsky has 3 new products Nano clone remote Nano remote with lcd screen ( telemetry) High amp switch with push to start

I will try and put together some sample buys to get these products out in the communityā€™s hands for real testing.

I can test the remote if you need folksā€¦ I am on a lacroix and I can easily swap out the receiver. I know you have some other beta testers but just in case you need more

I finished my hydrofoil prototype a few months back , good to see a waterproof remote is going to be available! Been using gloves and ziplock bags up till now :joy:

. .

7 Likes

OK, sweet projectā€¦ Love the innovation @Sourcecode Have you thought of bindings? I think bindings will take the control factor to a different levelā€¦