CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 (Group Buy) for Maytech waterproof (R2-style) Split Trigger Remote with Screen and optional wireless charging

No, he never confirmed even when I PM him and longhairboy, i believe I had pics. and I have had the same thing happen with a focbox because of the film, only it blew

1 Like

I was probably a bit harsh saying the unit is hot garbage, but I would like to see some performance graphs of both that and this new mt6.6 200

Im hoping to grab two. Ill push it hard and let you know

1 Like

Me as well, I have a couple I would like to get into a build with a metr pro. We had a chance to test a single drive before the weather turned bad and it ran like a champ. I sent some to @mixedcreation along with a metr pro I think he may be able to testify

2 Likes

I’m interested!

so are we, it has some real high powered racing potential

3 Likes

Can I get in on this still?

1 Like

Sure, what are you looking for?

This is a Single ESC for $170 at a sample unit? as in not fully tested?

Being Maytech, it will be tested to an extent. Given the product application ( wide range ) From esk8 to fighting robots I can’t honestly say it’s been put through real application trials. Because it’s a Maytech product and I know it has been tested the same as other escs they manufacture it has a bit more merit than a completely new company and new product.

So a short answer would be no, This will be real application product testing with honest reporting.

3 Likes

Ok Guys… waterproof%20remote%204 waterproof%20remote%201 waterproof%20remote%202%20 waterproof%20remote%203

10 Likes

This is very interesting. I only use maytech remotes atm and a new one sounds awesome. Can’t believe this thread slipped by me. I would have to re train to use my finger though but hey, 1st world problem. This stuff is all about trust especially remotes and when you trust a product you stick to it and my experience with maytech has never been anything but stellar.

3 Likes

super short videos, but starting to take shape

2 Likes

Really like the display. Especially its placement. Dying to know how the Throttle feels. Looks great to me.

RHEOSTATIC BRAKE Rheostatic%20Brake

Battery: <=12s Operation voltage: 57V Startup time: 200ms Max current: 5A Function: when brake reverse voltage is higher than operation voltage, Rheostatic Brake starts working and reduces the reverse voltage to protect ESCs.

7 Likes

Ok this thing opens up some real doors

2 Likes

its protection, and allows you to have hard brake settings.

3 Likes

So more protection for high end builds? Less risk of blowing vesc when braking at full charge?

Opens some real doors in the racing aspect too.

1 Like

giphy-1

1 Like