CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 (Group Buy) for Maytech waterproof (R2-style) Split Trigger Remote with Screen and optional wireless charging

remotes ship out tuesday

2 Likes

For the remote (temporary instruction) are up on Maytech utube channel along with a demonstration of the R -brake module

Everyone please check it out and throw up some likes for the truly hardworking Miss Eileen and her team. We are grateful for all the effort they put in to produce a quality product. Thank You from hyper ion systems and the esk8 community. Have a wonderful holiday.

4 Likes

Are all remotes spoken for?

All the test units are taken, I will have a batch mid-February

2 Likes

Hey Guys, Just wanted to update everyone in general and I will follow up with those that need tracking, if you paid an invoice through PayPal your tracking will be attached to the invoice details, please check there. The remotes came in yesterday and 2 were damaged from shipping. (2) customers will have to wait a few weeks for the remote (Maytech return from holiday) Being the last two to order the wait won’t be that long. I will contact these individuals directly. We also had 4 damaged 2 6880 and 2 6374 sealed motors and 4 were not ready to ship 6374 unsealed ( still in production ) The USA GB 6880 motors have shipped out, I will send tracking to those guys. We have about 8 of the MT6.6 SESC 200A available at the GB price of $165 after they are gone the price will be close to $200 each. The remotes are on the way to those who ordered one, and any further orders for those will be $180 for remote with charge pad and $160 without. We will have 12s brakes in a month or so if you got one please use on a 10s setup, I will send those who wanted it for 12s a replacement when available. We have been testing the MT switch and so far it’s holding up. @mixedcreation, @Holyman92, @Skunk, @Sender, and a few others I have included a switch for you to try in your orders. @sender I’m still looking for a box big enough for all your shit…

5 Likes

Yasss!!

6 Likes

Uuuuuuhhh yeah :relieved::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn @Sender, you just can’t stop building. Like a damn LEGO engineer.

3 Likes

Can’t stop, won’t stop!

2 Likes

Bad Boys…

1 Like

Triggers feel nice, good level of resistance and decent amount of travel, connecting this up to my build over the weekend.

FB_IMG_1548837824285

2 Likes

Mine came in today and it feels great! Any written instructions on programming/operation? I’ve been fiddling around with it not hooked up yet. I can only get it to wake up when I put it on a charger and take it off.

1 Like

There is a button on the left side that powers up the remote and helps you with choosing the options

You will also have to seitch it from esurf to Esk8 mode to get it to work

1 Like

Holy shit that’s a button! I even made the comment to my wife that they chose to favor right handed people because I thought it was just a groove. Wow that’s sleak. Thanks dude.

Just so everyone doesn’t think I’m completely incompetent… STEALTH 15541603861122220347145353912707

1 Like

That’s so cool. Can’t wait for the Chinese knockoff!

20190404_113941 Screenshot_20190404-113930

@EileenMaytech, can you comment on how the battery reading is supposed to work? I watched your video on Facebook but I don’t get a second yellow battery meter. I get the 5 bars on the left side in blue that don’t correlate to battery voltage.

59%20AM 16%20AM 33%20AM 47%20AM

1 Like

they are way behind on the manuals, you actually have a V2 (R2V2) that has a cruise control function for the surf side.

you also have to connect the + side of the battery to the reciever

I got that done already. The 5 blue bars didn’t show up until after I connected the receiver to batt+ so it’s getting some some feedback through that channel. Just not sure what it’s trying to display and why the second battery meter isn’t there.

20190404_125039 20190404_131259 20190404_131252

1 Like

ok, I see what they did, look, the old screen image

the new screen layout with the blue battery bar on the left