CLOSED 10s4p (SAMSUNG 25R) 190€

Any updates on this?

As you can see from the tracking no. the package is stuck at Dutch customs. I will try to call them asap to update you on the delivery date.

1 Like

Any word on these? Getting anxious to try a really good sized battery

UPS had problems to get the package through Netherlands’ customs. I am truly sorry for these delay but really doesn depend upon me nor the producer , I just reported here what the forwarder told me. I am 100% sure to receive the package this week, not sure if you will get them this week as well.

Ps. The tracking code I gave you will work once the package will get inside of the EU. Please pm me any doubt or question you have.

Looks like the package is moving again :slight_smile:

Yep, I had hard times getting it through customs. I will ship to you within wednesday.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

Just received the packages. Its a bit late to assemble 10 packs, probably half of the shippings will be delayed by one day. I found a way to decrease the overall size of the battery pack (see picture).

Please tell me in chat if you like this configuration or if you want me to move the parts in a different configuration (pm me a drawing).

Obviously I will had heat shrink, heat sink and shock absorbing material, …

4 Likes

I excuse in advance for the delay. This was due to the examination of all the parts that came from china.

In the final design you will have :external heat sink, balance LEDs, fake carbon fiber wrap.

Probably this will take me the whole weekend. To excuse for the delay I will include a free aluminum clamp to the package.

1 Like

Do you have plans for more such deals? Just went through this thread and I think you managed this whole process quite good!

BTW - so do you also speak mandarin?

Sorry for the off topic but I just find it fascinating… unless you are actually from china or have relatives there :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I checked ups website and all the packs are finally moving to you.

I have just one request: when you will receive the package please check if the condition of the box is alright: if you spot dameges/ water marks just take a picture of it and refuse the package. This way I can ask for insurance refund. Thanks for the cooperation.

Dude, this right before Christmas. I’m not gonna be home to accept!

No worries, I can customize thr delivery date.

Hello, let me know if you do this again in the future, i might be interested in a pack. Thanks.

2 Likes

Also interested if there is a second run.

yeah me to ! , missed out on this one

@fedestanco

Cool man. Can you hold off the delivery til the 10th of Jan or later. Appreciate it.

today, i’ve received the battery, thank you!

As I’m not there to check, could you confirm that mine won’t be delivered til Jan 10th.

Thanks

After the first delivery attempt fails I can plan a second delivery. Will pm you the exact date.