Chinese Superstars

As if we wouldn’t talk to each other anyway :smiley:

Is that aTrampa wheel at the bottom? Do you make wheels for Trampa, or did you just steal their photo?

2 Likes

Those are fake trampa wheels

3 Likes

memetime

Edit… i have to say the (watermark) on the “heres our catalog of wheels” photo is a paradox to behold… :joy:

1 Like

do you make gummies as well? Not that i would buy, but just checking…

4 Likes

Looks like they do check the bottom right hand corner of the catalog nevermind my mistake hahaha

Careful with the color options, when I ordered from them, this was their “green”

5 Likes

ha yes, if the package person is color-blind, it’s not the simpler way :smile:

5 Likes

I’m colour blind and can tell that’s not green.

Right?

9 Likes

I dont see a problem here. Looks green to me. :joy:

5 Likes

Ooooh you ordered “Chinese Green” I see the problem now :rofl:

6 Likes

How much did you pay?

I am guessing about a $100

$15 a piece, they bent me over on shipping ($65). If I were to have to buy again, I’d just buy the real superstars from trampa.

3 Likes

thats still pretty cheap tho…

1 Like

Let us know how they perform

4 Likes

Why? Lack off quality materials used? Not wel fitted hubs? Explain pls. I am interesred to know why. :grinning:

So buying these I saved about $75 after taxes and shipping. Bearings will need upgrading so maybe saved $50. So far balance is on par with trampa and will need some lead stickers to balance them out.

Still waiting on my focbox unity to arrive to put it to a high speed test.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Please keep the updates coming hhaha. My choice to buy them will be partially based on your updates haha :grin::hugs:

So all in, with the time it takes you to make these ridable. You’ve probably not saved any real money and ended up with some clone wheels?

Seems a bit silly chaps.

1 Like