Chinese Superstars

I would rather go with the “cheap ass pneumatic” setup. It has been tested pretty extensively. :slight_smile: And the risk of dying is lower,

2 Likes

Yeah, but I intend to use these as spares in case of puncture flats, change out to a spare wheel in 30 seconds? Or call an Uber? I’d prefer to change to a spare. The cost of the clones cost less than a tube and tire replacement, but I like to do silly things

1 Like

Already have.

2 Likes

So far so good. I’m actually quite impressed. Cost to Australia is better than buying the real deal from Trampa.

5 Likes

Hi, I see there is a 6 inch option, is that the same hub that fits 6x2 tires?

Sunmate uses our images to promote a fake product, obviously not knowing that 6" doesn’t fit the rims. That is copyright infringement, serving the purpose to trick you guys. What you can see: Original Trampa images showing Trampa tires, Trampa board, Trampa screws, Trampa spare parts, Trampa quality. What you can’t see: What you actually get.

15 Likes

如果你没有作弊你将被骗

Who’s attitude is that?

1 Like

I like, support each other to grow up together, more… but seems that is not possible in bigger industries nowadays.

3 Likes

Hello, for the 6 inch wheels, we will have samples come out soon. And then we will show more details here. Thanks for your attention.:blush: If any questions, feel free to contact me. or email : [email protected]

2 Likes

Uhhh what are you trying to say

Cheating is a part of Chinese culture.

Haha that directly translates to “If you don’t cheat, you will be lied to”

I sensed that Frank is upset. First his vesc 6 is copied now his wheels and ive seen those clones of his spring trucks rolling around. Suck to be that nerd.

Frank might not be popular but you can show some respect. He’s done more for esk8 by accident than half the people here and is so successful people are now copying his decade old designs while he moves on to the next thing.

Use your nut.

11 Likes

As far as I know VESC is still OS and there are more different HW versions available than ever before. And VESC software has improved big time! Users have more choice than ever.

7 Likes

Any updates? Any Breaking, bending or degradation of the wheel hubs?

1 Like

Approximately 700 miles on them at 80psi no flats bends or degradation, I did add 1/4 oz lead sticker balancers though to balance the wheels. Tire is slowly losing tread, but no flats or anything yet.

7 Likes

Anyone ever tried their pulleys? They claim it is aluminum and 72T. They told me that the price before shipping would be 55USD for 1 pulley.