Chinese Superstars

oops ! thanks for the heads up man !

@mishrasubhransu anytime !

1 Like

I am the supplier of Chinese superstars, the sales manager, if any more questions, you can ask me.

3 Likes

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/High-quality-5-6-7-8_60775581134.html?spm=a2747.manage.component-market-list-item.2.209071d2j33C0d

You can view this link to contact me or send me the Email: [email protected]

The professional sales manager , haha:sunglasses:

1 Like

:joy: this cracked me up

5 Likes

Haha, can you tell me your name? May be you are my client.

I’ve not bought from you Donald. But we have some members who have.

Could you explain to us why your wheels are exactly the same as @trampa wheels?

2 Likes
  • The relationship is a little complicated, Our partners are also their customers…
1 Like

The plot thickens…

1 Like

Haha, don’t mind it.

This matches what Frank said. So it’s good to see you’re both at least telling the truth.

In your opinion, are these wheels of a high enough quality and component strength for our boards? Are they safe?

4 Likes

@DonaldChan feel like sending a good faith gesture set of hubs and tires to me? I’ve been looking at pnuematics. Mainly trampa wheels but I’d love to a more affordable option. You know, for the love of Skatan and all lol.

We can make sure with high enough quality and component strength for your boards. And we will issue different size and different design wheels in the future.

Sorry, I am not the boss, haha

Then why do you have this title? If you don’t want to send free shit, then just say so lol. Don’t piss in my cereal and call it milk please lol

1 Like

Of course not. That’s Bruce Springsteen.

where in the title sales manager does it say boss? Think you’re grasping for straws here.

• Because I have some research and knowledge on wheels, haha

Not cool dude. I have worked in many companies and the title does not always come with the same job description or liberties.

1 Like

Well them sell me on the wheels Mr sales manager lol

1 Like

May be, haha

1 Like