Chinese Superstars

The sales manager has no powers in China when it comes to sending free shit, ive been account manager production manager and sales manager myself for a few china guys but i always had to get permission from the ceo before i did anything.

The title means nothing, the CEO is always in control.

China for you.

5 Likes

Don’t tell the truth:joy::joy:

Are you guys planning on only selling bulk 300+pcs in the future? Or are you also concidering to drop down to 4pcs orders? Because if so. I think you have got a huge market on your hands.

1 Like

Some companies allow you to choose your own title, and they don’t care what you choose, so long as you do your job. At one time, Google had a “Professional Eater of Bacon”

7 Likes

Woah I want that title haha.

So where do you work?

I work at Google my title is Professional Eater of Bacon.

2 Likes

What about the testing?

Will not they sell their wheels on aliexpress?

They are not expensive. Buy them yourself like I did.

1 Like

Waiting for the motors to show up. Give me a couple of weeks. So happy with them. I left a positive Ali review.:bowl_with_spoon:

1 Like

Did you buy 300pcs? Or is there a aliexpress link. I would love to buy them to test them out. Is it possible to buy them in the eu?

Just buy a sample bud. Ask to buy one set.

3 Likes

Ask @DonaldChan he is saying it’s his store. Maybe PM him. Or do what I did and send enquiry via Ali ask for a sample set of 4.

Ah ok I am going to do that thanks! May I ask how much shipping and the products cost? I guess the prices for samples are higher.

Honestly. Best advice I can give you is simply not to buy these. They aren’t the real thing, to offer at that price corners need to be cut.

These wheels separate you from street face. I just don’t think it’s worth it

2 Likes

What’s worth more? the money you save from these wheels or the money you’ll spend at the er if / when they fail

3 Likes

In Austria medical treatment is free :joy: :joy: So technically they are cheaper :joy:

9 Likes

10charssss

1 Like

The set was shipped to me for $113usd. And also get free medical…:sunglasses: and also not Trampa just very similar. Sunmate

1 Like

not too much cheaper than the real deal…

Why go for unknown only to save 20 dollars? If that?

But we get a lot of praises now.