Cheap Ass 6x2 Pneumatic Belt Setup. 3D printed Pulley/ Vex Versa Pulley. Thingiverse link in post #534

What enclosure is this? Looks too much like a repurposed bottom of a flower pot. :smiley:

nopeā€¦ torqueboardsā€¦ nice n sturdy!

Nice video!

kinda cool angle huh? when i finish this new deck (like yours) may try a mount off the rear and have the goose neck trailing behindā€¦

Soon i will be posting a build project here using these wheels. Keep your eyes open, this one gonna build a nice buildā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t had the time. I got the parts I need printed but right now I have other obligations to attend to.

It looks like Banggod has them for around 17USD. And offering free Priority Direct shipping (10-15 days shipping/delivery). So no risk being held at customs. And with the CouponCode BgAuMotor you get even 10% off. So in total 5 Tires were arount 74 USD. About 14.80 USD per tire/rim.

only difference I see is the Writing on the tire. At Aliexpress the pictures show ā€œKF-714-02ā€ and the ones at Banggood show ā€œKF-714-05ā€ . Donā€™t know what this last number means. Besides that they look identicalā€¦

BTW: I tried to download the 3D Files for the Pulley Adapter but always get the ā€œPermission required. Request Accessā€ Page and therefore I cannot Download them.

3 Likes

The 3D files are available here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3392781

3 Likes

Thanks bud!

The problem is that I canā€™t edit the top post anymore. If you look at the same of this topic though, there is a hint. Haha.

That pricing is sooo damn good. Thanks for the find. You should also post that link in the Chinese deals thread.

3 Likes

Has anyone found a good place to source replacement tubes in the US? Mine arrived with one tube DOA. I opened a dispute on Ali, but Iā€™d like to get something to get up and going faster.

1 Like

Maybe psychotiller?

1 Like

Anybody on here got a similiar setup (bc of belt lenght)

• 15t motor pulley
  • @dickyho extented motor mount
  • 42t motor pulleyā€¦ :slight_smile:

I have a similar setup but a 60T pulley so my belts are 400mm and 420mm(to engage the idlers fully with maximum slack). You can always get a piece of string and wrap it around the gears, measure and buy the next nearest length belt (5mm increments).

1 Like

Use a belt len calculator.

2 Likes

about the sameā€¦ 410mm belts with 18/60 and one idler using bearing slightly smaller than the 608sā€¦ 415mm with the 608s ā€¦ im wondering if this 415mm will still fit if i go 20/60 hmmm might be tight

Has anyone fitted 7 inch tires on these hubs? Is it possible? Looking for a tire with some knobbies :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a lucky guy who got 2 tubes f-ed because of this. Itā€™s the burring on the rims. It cuts the stemā€¦ Crap basketsā€¦ I did file all the valve stem wells with a hand file and now theyā€™re smooth, but it doesnā€™t change the fact I have two fricked tubes now. Damnit.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a cool timelapse of printing my first pulley adapter. So excited to get my 6x2ā€™s rolling soon!

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s not because the hole is big but because the hole is sharp. I filed it the moment I opened it. I wish I could edit my original post to put that in bold. :frowning:

1 Like