Cheap ABS plastic enclosures

That’s why you earn the big bucks right? :money_mouth_face:

Just shows how much of a tool he is. Plus all he did was called psycho a pillow of the community lol

1 Like

I drew the line when he started posting it in our leaders thread… :wink:

The DISRESPECT!

2 Likes

@anorak234 i vote @psychotiller title be changed to pillow of the community Please @barajabali

4 Likes

I second this.

1 Like

Damn I was watching this thread and commented then my phone died and I wake up to this

2 Likes

I’ll do it if Dingo Dangly wants it

4 Likes

Fuck it! Why not. I like pillows.

10 Likes

Oh my God guys this is too much now :joy:

1 Like

Looks good on you :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s the new thread if you want to keep up

1 Like

OH god now I need to block your IP

2 Likes

FUCK OFF MAN.

Sorry hes so god damn annoying

yaas

4 Likes

Willie wherever you are. Thank you. I was kinda depressed this morning and i needed a good dose of memes and lolz. Im still laughing over this. People are going to forever be confused over “pillow of the community” It’s too good. Ill be sure to tell your story. Lololol

5 Likes

you can print my modular enclosure if you like, but please tell me where you are buying your filament for $2… This design will use almost 2x Rolls with supports…

You really are better off getting a fiber glass one from @bigben or similar. The material is inherently stronger and the finish is better. I read your thread and understand you want a budget beast for $700 or so. That just isn’t going to happen. the two words of budget and beast just don’t fit together I’m afraid.

It is possible to have fun on a $500 Meepo, but real performance comes at a cost, as does durability.

Good luck :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Just got a 12s5p from @hyperIon1 for $400. Going to get some ESCs and motors super cheap from him too. I’ll check out @bigben too, thanks!

So far it seems like I might barely break $1k. Still a budget beast I think!

1 Like

You decide on dual drive?

I think so, but it depends if I get some money soon. I think for now it makes sense to go 1wd, as long as I can get the second esc and 6374 from him

Adding the mount, motor, esc, pulleys, etc. for 2wd adds like $350

You going pneumatic or urethane?

1 Like