Cheap ABS plastic enclosures

but then again boosted lasts longer, so its more worth the extra money. then the customer service is pretty good i hear. do these stand for ownboard?

100% percent agree. even tho im 12, i’ve saved every penny and dime that i’ve got from chores and other stuff. I don’t spend it unless necessary, i find this hobby necessary.

2 Likes

The deck snapped, but the electronics are fine. Gonna transfer them over to a new deck.

12! Rock on dude! Nice hobby you’ve got if I say so myself😉

i love this hobby, but some kid in the 8th grade, last year, built an eboard from diyeboard hub motor kit, and now says i copied him just cause i built an eboard. lol

2 Likes

You took the step from DIYeboard to here. You’re on another level now.

watcha mean?

You’ve been on here longer than me, so you have a better feel for the place, but I mean that DIYeboards is for people who want to buy a kit to “make their own board”, while here people are actually bringing parts together from unexpected places (most of the time), innovating, selling parts to each other, and giving each other advice about the nitty gritty details.

1 Like

yeah, i agree. ik u talk abt having cheaper stuff a lot, but diyeboards is just a place to avoid (you probs know that).

Yeah. Sadly I went about it the wrong way and accidentally disrespected some folks (we’re all good now)

2 Likes

Originally this thread had good intentions but now it has been completely ignored and everyone is just going on about being the most expensive gear as it is the best.

Like it’s already been said not everyone can afford the best parts, like myself. Like it has already been said just because you pay half of the price does not always mean half the quality. Personally I aim to buy parts that are still 7/10 but around half the price of the top parts.

This tactic reduces costs greatly, however it is a bad decision to do this for all parts. Quality should not be skipped on parts like your battery and vesc(s).

Parts that can be skimped on are wheels, mounts (by this I mean making your own, it is much cheaper and customised for your board and likings), motors (Keda are reliable but still cheap, due to having slightly smaller stators), enclosures (either making your own or making an intergrated deck). Money can also be saved on your battery by building it yourself, although you must know how to build the battery safely and with proper tools.

I’d just also like to add that one day I dream of being able to have my own esk8 company and sell great parts to all of you guys, but that is still just a dream

4 Likes

10s6p + bms + esc

Wth? My board with 12s6p weighs 12.6 kg. Funny :smile: never noticed that before.

How is yours only 13. Pictures or fake news.

DIYEboard exists for no reason other than to take your money. They are a known scammer and when they don’t scam, they sell shitty dumpster shit.

2 Likes

The 2 ‘boosted board’- shape decks are homemade and the other deck is this deck:

1 Like

No kidding I was Super surprised myself. Pneumatics ,forged Trucks, 6380s, too. image

1 Like

tool

4 Likes

While I’m at it 1547225345348

2 Likes

Well that was a mess to clean up.

4 Likes

No fun. I wanted to troll the troll

2 Likes

lol dude posted it 5 times. I hate spammers