Carvon EVO is coming.... sooooooooooooon

Backed a KS 4wd. Initial ETA was October 2017. Still waiting and zero comms from Jerry. My 6 kids are fine and make me busy (and happy) enough to wait

4 Likes

That’s crazy. One time I waited over a year for a production board and I was dissapointed after all the hype. Just.build it your self you will have exactly what you want much much faster instead of waiting for an unknown.

3 Likes

I really don’t get it. Why is parts being shipped to LHB piece by piece, one by one and as he gets paid to build one by one to build??? Why haven’t parts been shipped in mass quantity??? This is insane method of doing things. To the dude with the new born, your kid will graduate college before you get your board from carvon.

its frustrating but i’m sure there are reasons for it.

What I do wonder is that Jerry is one person. Damon is one person. Dave is a piece of… if anything is to happen to them production would stop. Right now Jerry has most of our money so he better not die

1 Like

That depends on which doctor you talk to.

9 Likes

why can’t i see the pictures of LHB? Every upload is just a white screen for me…that sucks! Did you ban me or am i not allowed to see them because im new in here?

Don’t forget to ask your doctor to promote your “LHB Danger manual” in the book he’s writing. Things you and his other patients say are priceless it’s the least he can do.

i don’t show up on film. Or in mirrors.

7 Likes

what does that mean? im here on your threat and cannot see your uploads?

@City-Blade-101 Come on dude ITS A JOKE hahaha :joy:

ok nice hahahaha…thanks for telling me :grinning:

LHB aka Lestat.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is an update about the EVO from @LEVer

1 Like

Christmas 2019?

2 Likes

Anything new her guys? Did Jerry deliver on what was outstanding? Sorry been away for a while thought I’d check in…

1 Like

time for a roller coaster of emotions lol

Just read this link

3 Likes

Screenshot_20190405-080341_Samsung%20Internet Screenshot_20190405-080234_Samsung%20Internet

At least his site isn’t live taking people’s money…

4 Likes

None of my business really, but do you use the NFC on your phone?

I turned mine off and noticed significantly better battery life(10-12%+). I just have no use for it… :joy:

3 Likes