Carvon EVO is coming.... sooooooooooooon

WTF is NFC¿¿¿

3 Likes

Haha. When you swipe from the top of your screen to look at notifications, a little tray will show up for you to toggle options on and off, you should probably turn it off if youre not using it :stuck_out_tongue:

NFC is near field communications, like ID cards that people tap on the readers to enter specific (generally) locked rooms

In the case of your phone its used when doing samsung pay, or something like samsung link (when you tap two phones together to share files)

I just mention it to everyone who has it just incase they can be getting more battery life out of their phone. Phones suck today with battery life, any extra juice is :+1:

3 Likes

Uh yeah. Just shut that shit off.

My battery dies hella fast.

Thanks Carvon! Best thing they ever did for me.

5 Likes

What phone model is that? s9? I could give you a list of high power consuming settings and you can turn them off if youd like :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a Galaxy S8 active. I really need a new phone. The speaker is broken so I have to take all calls over speaker phone like a weirdo.

I was hoping for an s10 active, but alas.

3 Likes

And the AWARD for most useful reply of this thread goes to…

And I whish it was a Joke :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

@longhairedboy what was battery that was used in this board?

I don’t buy the 10kw claim in the video above @HI-DEF-DEPOT

10000w / 50v = 200a / 20a per cell = 12s10p. That doesn’t account for sag, so really, you need more p’s and higher ampnswttings, like 60a per motor.

3 Likes