Carvon EVO is coming.... sooooooooooooon

Carvon or LHB, how about a long over due update for us evo backers??? Are we ever going to get these evo boards??? What is the delay???

I’ve been commissiond for four EVO 4WDs so far. One was built and shipped, the other three were just commissiond and paid this past week and all three are waiting on decks and drive systems, chargers, and cells. Cells and chargers are on their way, i can’t say what’s happening with the decks and drive systems yet.

That’s all i can offer.

I don’t see the backer orders, i’m not on that side of things. I just build what i’ve been paid for and have parts for.

5 Likes

Is Jerry on here? Does anybody know his user id? Why hasn’t he post a long over due update on the evo?

You can message him directly. @LEVer

He’s been pretty active lately. Check out this thread

You know what I don’t understand I may be completely wrong but I remember Carvon Evo Kickstarter way back when the Raptor 1 was being sold and still to this day people are waiting for their Evos? I dunno cause people are going apeshit about waiting for their Raptor 2 all these past months but I don’t hear anyone complain about the Evo delays. Again maybe I’m completely missinformed.

2 Likes

Many topics were closed by moderators. there were lime 2-3 Big topics and the Mods closed them, So then it was easy to close every other small one. It’s Kinda like Ukraine. (Only like 60% will understand this)

We’ve just heard so much about this and it’s kinda depressing so were fine with forgetting about it.

4 Likes

The KS started in 2017

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/carvonllc/carvon-next-generation-electric-skateboards-longbo/comments

And for what it’s worth, I ordered my Carvon motors in October, and they shipped before my original R2 order, which I ordered in July of that year lol.

2 Likes

I could have sworn it started in 2016 because I was looking at one thinking I can’t afford 3k for a board so I ordered a Raptor 1 then later in 2017 I ordered a Raptor 2

2 Likes

I am in 60%.

1 Like

How many evo boards have you built for kickstart backers? Any update? Please share.

Gotta ask Jerry that one. I’m sure they are both pretty busy though.

I think LHB has made 3 4wd evo’s at this point. Check his instagram for updates.

G’day all, Greetings from Sydney Australia. Can anyone @here tell me if it’s normal to have been waiting for the EVO 2wd to ship since December 2017? I’ve had little to no response to emails I’m trying to remain optimistic but due to the lack of comms from @carvon and @LEVer i’ve almost given up all hope of anything arriving and want to pull the refund pin. It’s been so long I’ve manged to have a Kid while I wait :slight_smile: My Wife felt so bad for me she bought me the Boosted board for. For my birthday which is a great, all be it a slow and generic.

Anyway just thought I’d see if I’m alone or this is standard from Carvon.IMG_20180831_182331_126

5 Likes

pretty “normal” by CarvOn standards…

The newest update I heard was that one of our fellow enclosure makers just finished up 5 more CarvOn EVO enclosures that will be shipped out to Jerry (or LHB?)

Congrats on the child. You won’t have much time to ride anytime soon with a needy child so if you can financially take it, keep waiting. He sucks at communicating, but the product isn’t being abandoned.

I build what i’m paid to build at roughly the rate i’m paid to build them and receive parts.

I just got parts for the third build that i was paid for yesterday and the target ship date on that is Thursday.

I don’t see the actual orders, so i can’t tell you who or what.

Hopefully these vagaries makes somebody, somewhere feel better.

5 Likes

Vageries…best word I’ve seen used in a while…definitely did not have to look it up…amazing the way the lack of a u really just makes the word pop

No, you’re not alone. I’ve been waiting just a _little_bit longer than that for the EVO 2WD as well. It is encouraging to hear such good reports, such as from Chris Dallas. Would be more encouraging to hear from KS backers who have been rewarded for their patience and early support. I’ll certainly let you all know when my order has been fulfilled. D. Reed - Frederick Maryland

it was a play on the actual meaning against what it sounds like because both apply.

It’s been a year for me now, keep in mind that the product we will get will be significantly better than the one we ordered. Hopefully we shouldn’t be too far off now :slight_smile: