Carvon Discussion

Ahhhh. I thought Jerry was cutting corners or trying to kill customers for complaining hahaha.

I wish I had the tools to make adapters for AT wheels

2 Likes

I sure hope not…

9 Likes

Did I say customers? I’m sorry, I meant people he provides motors for people as a hobby. It’s a favor not business :joy:

11 Likes

not a business… means we can bash?!

edit: am so close to finishing my build, except the antispark I have is bad :frowning:

the pain!

2 Likes

I have Kind of the same noise, and even in foc mode I make a lot of noise The V3 we’re better, I sent mine to Jerry so he could upgrade to V4 since I sent the drive I have no news :confused: I hope I will see the drive again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

are you running 10 or 12s?

i’ve burned through ALL antispark switches at 12s. i’d recommend loop keys.

12s. it’s actually a great switch. i use the same one on my trampa. i think there’s just an issue with this particular one. my buddy makes them, so he’s just going to swap it for me when he gets back from vacation in… 2 weeks

It’s a blurry line indeed

V4 owners, is your drive loud even in Foc? I mean my drive is loud like it would be on BLDC but it’s in FOC I did the procedure twice to make sure

hoping to get my drives back this week. Super stoked :sunglasses:

Cannot hear my drive when I’m riding. Front wheels make more noise on smooth tarmac.

Tried it in BDLC first. Loud and nasty sounding. Switched to FOC, now they are nice and quiet.

It’s really strange then, I have to figure out what’s wrong, on the bench they don’t make any noise but on the road when I accelerate it is loud AF

Can anyone explain to me what I can safely use for my battery values in the vesc tool? I’ve got 80/-110a for the motor. While riding pulling 70/-50a easily. Using 12s5p 30q. Now using 50/-20.

nope. Mine is quiet. Found a nice trail to ride this morning and surprised a few people when I rolled by.

my problem now is that that I lost some throttle and brake during my ride. Turned the board off then on and it works for a while, then it happens again. Headache is never over.

Anyone have a torque drive?

Hey man would you be interested in a set of the Torque drives?

1 Like

Are you looking to get rid of a set of torque drives? Did you use them? Why are you getting rid of them?

:joy::joy:u couldve asked me :cry:

1 Like

I’m only waiting on mine so I can sell them… I don’t need them anymore. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I just son’t want to sell anything without at lest having them in my hand.

2 Likes