Carvon Discussion

Which clones are you sporting that have the abec core that doesn’t fit?

If you can’t wait to buy abec flywheels locally you can buy them from the EU stores. I don’t think the price will be in your liking though.

@e.board_solutions

You can select 97 from the drop down. You may want to hit him up directly in case he can do something for you price wise.

1 Like

Thanks, but dont worry, i ordered some from warehouse skateboard, hopefully ill get them by next week.

1 Like

thanks @Exiledd_Top @LEVer

6 Likes

How are your temps guys? I litteraly can’t ride because I always have thermal throttling like 5 mins into my ride I can’t accelerate anymore I can’t climb hills either when I could easily with my V3 normally I heard it’s beacause 2.18 don’t read motor temps but I m not sure what it is If other owners could share their temps it would be super cool

1 Like

No problems here. Tops out at about 50°c. Your 83 is a whole lot higher. This is riding in 28/30°c ambient temperatures.

2 Likes

Yellow temp is VESC temps Not motor temps I have the same VESC temperature The Motor reach 80° in not even 5 10 mins ( riding gentle, just hard acceleration not insane speeds) I will put the heat limit to 110 degrees and I ll be fine.

Are you on 2.18? Vesc on 2.18 just ignores motor temps

Ah my bad. In app it doesn’t show. Here is a ride from today. Temps seem okay https://metr.at/r/9Auhe

Running 3.38

1 Like

Any updates on the XL’s?

Anyone know a timeline on when xl’s will become available to purchase again? Are they shipping out the initial batch now?

Pm Jerry, he is the only one that knows.

Yeah, i did a few days ago w/ no response. Was wondering if anyone had gotten a message since.

been a couple days, but i have had responses from him. :smile:

Still Waiting…

087CA640-BBA5-4E95-98C4-FAC233D58286

5 Likes

im so sorry man, i did keep u busy for a lil though :smile:

1 Like

I got an evo and and exo pro order, I think i will be dead last :frowning:

2 Likes

Emailed as well yesterday. I was one of the first to order them and have not got a response.

1 Like

Got some noise on my drives, ones is worse than the other. @LEVer @Exiledd_Top How do i get rid of it? Also, how do we clean these motors, as i read we cant take them apart?

1 Like

I had a lengthy response but I’ll let @LEVer respond to that

Wait. Are those white wheel adapters plastic?

Yeah, i printed them out of PETG to fit my MBS wheels while i wait for the flywheels i ordered to arrive. Just for testing the board, i wouldn’t expect them to last more than a few miles.