Carvon Discussion

Hey man that’s alright. I just see you were waiting for quite a while and thought I’d offer lol. Trying to get that good guy Greg award :joy:

1 Like

I’m not exactly trying to get rid them. Just felt bad for Mr wizard lol. Nothing wrong with them . I have 2 sets and they have less than 20 miles.

Can u discuss ur opinion on them? Are they torquey in comparison to belt drive? etc

They aren’t remotely close to a belt drive when it comes to torque. Don’t get me wrong a 4wd set up will chew up some steep hills but a dual belt can easily do the same

Edit: I forgot to mention that these things are quiet as a mouse. A couple times I almost thought my board had powered off lol

2 Likes

This is kind of the only thing I had to wait for in a while. I’m too use to get stuff before everyone. Like…

6 Likes

Have you found any system outside of belt that can generate the same torque as a raptor 2

Right on brother. I just wanted to make the offer in case lol. Can’t wait for the unity to be for sale! How do you like it?

I’ve not ridden a raptor 2. The nicest hub set up I’ve ridden besides the TDS were Hummies previous design

1 Like

Do you have a buyer? If not what would be the price?

Sadly I haven’t been able to ride that board so much, since I badly broke arm a few week ago. But it is a charm to program, and VESC should have been like this since day one, it is more than a simple upgrade it is a different world

3 Likes

Aww man sorry to hear about your Arm! Hopefully you are recovering well! That’s exciting news for the ease of programming! I literally have 5 vesc with DrV errors sitting in a box on my shelf. :joy: learning the hard way I suppose

2 Likes

XLs??? Any updates?

anyone still intrested in speed drives r ? pm me and idk I have no updates for XL’s

Sadly has I said I don’t want to sell anything that isn’t in my possession at the moment… Stay tune…

@Exiledd_Top if you try to sell some personal stuff you might want to start your own thread, since it is kind of confusing because of your affiliation with Carvon. But if is a sell for Carvon, then you might want to send them to someone who as already paid for is drive or else it really start to look like shady practices.

2 Likes

no it’s not carvon related :sweat_smile: sorry for confusion I just no longer want 4wd 2wd… is fine

2 Likes

dude me 2, well not anymore thx to the whiz :star_struck:

2 Likes

I pretty sure if you do a nice thread with a picture… you wont have to hit refresh and they are going to be sold.

I’d be interested in getting a refund for $100 and a set of speed drive rs

1 Like

these are my drives not through carvon fyi so I don’t know how long it takes to get a refund

1 Like

Damn. My drive is so weird I have some weird clic noise and no freewheel like something is broken inside both motors