Carvon Discussion

I ordered mine back in March 2018 after Group buy And have not received

I ordered because the website states in bold letters they are in stock and day shipping. I placed my order before 2pm PDT yesterday and haven’t been updated that they have shipped. So waiting for an update from either @Exiledd_Top or the support email on if that is true or not.

@LEVer is who you would want to message.

1 Like

I got mine too. One order on March 13th, and delivered on May 23rd.

2 Likes

got mine, 2 pairs. ordered oct

3 Likes

Gotten an update from Carvon support

:large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

3 Likes

I got mine this morning

2 Likes

Wait what? They canceled it?

Yep, got blueballed.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Mine is in the mail, bounced around LA distribution center for a week and a half, seems to be going to my local post office now. This is how i imagine USPS:

YearlyKlutzyCollardlizard-size_restricted

June 4, 2018, 11:00 am Departed SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES June 3, 2018, 6:08 pm Departed LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES June 3, 2018, 2:56 pm Arrived LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES June 2, 2018, 11:17 pm Processed Through Regional Facility LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
June 2, 2018, 11:14 pm Arrived at Regional Facility LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
June 2, 2018 In Transit to Next Facility June 1, 2018 In Transit to Next Facility May 31, 2018, 4:50 pm Departed USPS Regional Facility LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 31, 2018 In Transit to Next Facility May 30, 2018 In Transit to Next Facility May 28, 2018, 11:24 am Arrived at Hub LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
May 27, 2018, 5:06 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 27, 2018, 4:37 am Departed USPS Regional Facility SANTA CLARITA CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 26, 2018, 9:28 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility SANTA CLARITA CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

5 Likes

if anyone is interested in speed r drives pm me

1 Like

Do you know if all outstanding SD-R orders have shipped out? I haven’t seen anything. I’m not pressuring, just trying figure out what’s going on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How bout some XL’s? An update on the wait would be tits.

3 Likes

My motors finally arrived. But none of the wheels i have will fit :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Do they only fit abec11 or what? These were supposed to fit clones and mbs, yet they dont.

1 Like

That’s weird. My v4 TDs fit MBS, Abec Superflys and clones.

These don’t, and best off all, 97mm flywheels are out of stock everywhere, so now back to the waiting game… ffs

2 Likes

Where are you located? I’ve got a set 97mm Abec fluwherls I can loan you if shipping isn’t s killer.

3 Likes

I’m in Vancouver, Canada, probably gonna be quite a bit for shipping.

1 Like

If you wanna cover the shipping I’ll send them, just send then back when you get yours. Unfortunately I think it’ll be 50 bucks there and back. That’s half of a set of wheels.