Carbon motor mount 8$

too bad i am late, can you please send me the 3d files i would like to send them to a friend who has a cnc machine , thank you, my email is [email protected]

Please ask the guys who already have the files, for example @Chicagojoshua

If you are not in the list this means your info have been aquired correctly. All shippings are leaving tomorrow. Il will post the suggested hardware (nuts and bolts) asap. Thanks

2 Likes

Where are u located - would you mind milling me some and i could pay you for the materials + shipping and just a bit extra for the work :smiley: @AbdeTy

1 Like

okey thank you i will

I am from Morocco , i need to see how much it would cost first and ill let you know then , but to be honest the shipping is what sucks here , i think it will cost 25$ to send a parcel the size of the mount, we really don’t have many shipping options here , but once i get it manufactured if it doesn’t cost much ill let you know

I kindly ask you not to make a profit out of my files (nor enertion’s). Please use them to take measurements or to make the parts by yourself. Thanks.

2 Likes

No i am not planning on making any profit, i am doing my first build and its hard to get the parts here with the high shipping rates, i have no intention in selling anything at the moment i just hope i finish my build soon,

1 Like

im not making any profits either dont worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just PM’d the info

All shippings except for the 3 guys linked above have been sent. I will ship the remaing mounts as soon as I find a moment to go to the post office.

1 Like

@fedestanco Do you have any pics of the entire, complete mount? It would be great to see how the finish compares to Enertion etc.

1 Like

10 Likes

Did you have any spare of these or has everyone paid

Suggested hardware:

2 Likes

Can you tell us what the suggested hardware is exactly? Thank you very much for your work!

M4/M5 for the hexagonal bolts. M6 for the others.

I assume you mean Hexagonal?

1 Like

do you happen to know the length measurements of the bolts?

1 Like

Any chance i could get the 3D printer files?? Or the measurements of the aluminium piece. i plan to make these for my first build.

Thanks

1 Like