Carbon motor mount 8$

Can you link the files for 3D printing. I would like to download them and print in carbon reinforced material. Thanks in advance.

Email please.

What’s situation with these?

Both factories are shipping tomorrow. I will post tracking codes as soon as I get them. If packages arrive before friday, few of you will receive the mounts next week.

5 Likes

Ok. Great.

can’t wait to get mine :smiley:

1 Like

my email is [email protected]

1 Like

Hi,

Can you email me the files? I would like to print them in Carbon reinforced nylon and see how well they hold up. Thanks

[email protected]

Hey, am I too late to the party to put in an order for both a carbon and aluminium part? Shipping to the UK. Many Thanks

Yes you are very late. We are closed.

Damn, good shout though man, I’m glad you’ve had such a positive response so far, it’s incredible how many people wanted this.

2 Likes

Carbon parts are on their way: dhl 9695081502. There is a delay on the aluminum. Step files are available by email.

3 Likes

Awesome work @fedestanco. What was the total cost per unit for the carbon+aluminum mount?

Around 20 euros.

First pictures from the factory…

12 Likes

Hi guys, to make the dispatching process much faster I kindly ask you all to send/re-send the shipping info following this scheme:

All the data below have to be in your local language.

Line 1: Mr/Mrs name surname Line 2: street/square/avenue… name of the street, street number Line 3: zip code, town/city, province( only initials. Example New Jersey= NJ) Line 4: Country name

And ,again, ALL THE DATA IN YOUR LOCAL LANGUAGE.

Thank you.

@dumpledore @EssEnn @puuhapet

1 Like

Both shippings arriving tomorrow. I will ship to the guys who sent me the complete address tomorrow or wednesday.

1 Like

Thx @fedestanco I PM’d you this detail.

Just sent info

Sent a few days ago!