Carbon motor mount 8$

Sign me up for two sets. Slow trackable shipping to usa.

Can I grab 2 complete mounts? And how much for shipping to melbourne australia?

In for one if similar mounting holes for the 6374 also would he willing to save on shipping if sent to USA and share address. Thanks Buddy

Late to this GB but if still avail I am in for two complete mounts, slow trackable shipping to us Nyc if anyone wants to share address shipping costs

Yes, you are in time. 22 for 1 mount. 13.75 euro slow trackable to usa. 8.10 euro untrackable (if you pick this last one I wont be able to help you if they loose your package).

Check this dimensions

I for one like I said also to USA PayPal ready but would prefer faster shipping if possible thanks.

Also curious if we have to modify our caliber trucks to use these as you do with enertion?

I think this has nothing to do with the motor mount but with the enertion wheel pulley. Correct me if i’m wrong. Would also like it when i don’t have to dremel my front truck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea its pulley. Motor mount do fit without modification.

Just to make sure, this mount is compatible with DIY’s 6355, right?

How to purchase two complete mounts, slow untrackable to NYC USA address. How much and where to PayPal you?

Interested in Australia! 2 to 4 depending on final price. AUD to euro exchange taking a battering :frowning:

I am installing on mine 2 enertion 6355s.

@Tuomalar the V4 TB motor mount is $60 usd diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/single-bolt-on-motor-mount-only/

Chinese holidays are finished. People are done paying. Tomorrow is manufacturing time.:hammer::wrench: From now on this topic will be just for pics/ reviews/communications to group buyers.

6 Likes

I like this more than his real name hahah

2 Likes

Yea but I live in Finland. 2 mounts 120$ + 40$ shipping -> 160$ x 1.24 = 198$ with taxes and then is declare fee about 15$ depending on which post company deliver my stuff.

1 Like

Hey guys I just 3d printed the mount and gave it a test fit. It looks very good and is surprisingly sturdy even with plastic. I’m using random hardware I found lying around and didn’t tighten anything too much to avoid cracking the plastic but it looks like things line up very well.

6 Likes

thanks for the pics @hankhill great to see the progress!

I’d like to see it with 100 percent infill with carbon filament

1 Like