Carbon motor mount 8$

Basically all the companies I contacted proposed me a crazy price for 1 sample piece and an extremely low price when I asked 30-50 piece.

I would love to join with two pieces of each shipped to spain @fedestanco . Iā€™m i still on time? Greets!

Same for me, 2 sets to Slovakia. Slow untrackable is fine, I donā€™t think it will get lost there in Europe.

Iā€™d like to get two completes (carbon and alu) please, if there is still some available. Shipping to UK fast trackable.

I would take 2 complete mounts for this price and 4 complete mounts if we get them a lot cheaper than expected. Shipping to italy. Where can I find the trucks? only the original enertion ones work?

caliber 2 trucks!

Are caliber and caliber II the same? I canā€™t find any differenceā€¦

Iā€™d like a set also ( 1 carbon fiber piece and one aluminium piece )

Slow untrackable post to the Netherlands

Any idea how this fit with 44 degree Calibers and r-spec motor?

He said it was inspired by the Enertion mount which is compatible with Calibers.

Yea 50 degree Calibers. Iā€™ve got 44s. Torgueboards motor mounts are way too expensive (100e each) so now Iā€™m in dead end.

Donā€™t know how to help you mate. Maybe my next group buy will be for caliber44deg.

ask them if they are 44 or 50degrees.

Hi guys, I am triple checking the drawings. Tomorrow evening I will place the order.

2 Likes

You should 3d print one and test if it fits good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to buy 2 pcs. (2 aluminium mount and 2 carbon plates) shipped to Finland. I just have to buy Bolzenā€™s or so on angled riser pads.

Consider 1-2 degrees of clearance given by the 3bolts-system

Wait, does anyone know if caliber 44 trucks work with caliber 50 mounts? I mean, for sure?

Yes, the hangers are completely the same, the only difference is the baseplate. Maybe you need to check the clearance tho.

I am still waiting last 5 payments. Tomorrow Iā€™ll order with or without them :wink: . I will also publish tracking numbers once manufacturing is complete.

Last-minute buyers are welcome to join before tomorrow 12am UTC+2.

1 Like